1. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:[..]

I'll have to agree and say the Vertigo ones were better. This one's sloppy but what can you expect, it's the first time in like 5 years. It's way more monumental than it is a good performance.

Adam's guitar playing also annoys me a little in this version

Agreed. I remember saying to Aidan a few days ago "Now I'm certain this wasn't their last tour and they will be back, because their last show ever wouldn't be in Moncton and with so less spectacle."

But indeed, it still deserved something huge, a last bombshell to go out with.
    And ok, adding OOC and 40 was great, but Vertigo had a much bigger ending.
  2. Something else, it seems that the band didn't even notice that the crew was on the screens during Crazy I'm not sure, as it is a fragment, but it would be a pity.

Btw, the Springhill ballad was beautifully sung by Bono, wow!
  3. did u2 play springhill song, go to springhill or anything??

4. They snippeted it after Still Haven't Found - sounded really great. As for going, don't think they did. I heard that they really wanted to (at least Bono did) but because of a scheduling thing they couldn't do it. Shame, Springhill declared the day after "U2 Day".
  5. That video gave me goosebumps. Really lovely to see the rest of the band waiting for Larry, and I love the way they act with eachother. We can see they're really true friends
  6. The Stay video posted on u2.com is great too. I love how The Edge is like "wtf ?" when Bono is trying to imagine new lyrics to end the song
  7. Originally posted by Thib6992:The Stay video posted on u2.com is great too. I love how The Edge is like "wtf ?" when Bono is trying to imagine new lyrics to end the song

8. That was awesome.
  9. watching these videos.....

sitting here in awe....

and....

I still can't believe this tour is over......

how could I get so used to it, I wonder....

10. When Bono keeps singing "three o'clock" over and over it is reminicient of the video of early U2 doing Trip Through Your Wires, where Bono keeps singing "in this town" over and over again.
  11. I uploaded the first recording over at U2t.
    I'm not the taper.