1. u2 - gone

2. 4th song from upcoming new album of win butler and co
  3. Reliving Bad from last Sunday after London 2 was uploaded earlier...phenomenal
  4. Def Leppard - Rocket (live in Sheffield, 1993)

Absolutely killer performance.
  5. The Joshua Tree album
  6. Man - you have exceptionally good taste, love this version.

Absolutely love Neil and anything he does with anyone - the guy's a flippin' genius, and his voice and those melody lines hit me in places that I didn't know were there.

Seen him in various guises 7 times I think down the years, favourite one was probably with Tim on the tour of their 2nd album together in Nottingham just after John Peel died. Had like 2nd row seat dead centre, and out walks Johnny Marr for a duet in tribute to John Peel. On-stage banter is always top-notch too. That said, saw Crowded House play the Royal Albert Hall in London, mmmm maybe about 10 years ago now just after they reformed - they let their crew up on stage to takeover their instruments and finish the last song of the main set, whilst the band disappeared out of sight only to reappear in one of the Royal Albert Hall boxes in the audience with the spotlights on them dancing and cheering like the rest of us - a classic moment.
  7. Paul Kelly is a genius too. An Australian treasure. Woulda died to see them both together like this.

Last time I saw Neil was for Try Whistling This. Undescribably amazing.