1. Originally posted by RoKKeR:[..]
    Respect... I love this band. Bummed I haven't been able to see them live yet, they apperantly put on a great show.
    happened upon them by pure coincidence and fell in love with their debut album! solid stuff, bit muse-inspired. can't wait to see what they become
  2. Originally posted by flowerchild:[..]
    happened upon them by pure coincidence and fell in love with their debut album! solid stuff, bit muse-inspired. can't wait to see what they become
    Yep, definitely a lot of Muse influence there, but they manage to craft their own unique sound. They actually opened for Muse earlier this year for a few of their shows in Europe... they can definitely be big. Will be following them closely!

And right now I am actually listening to Mofo (Matthew Roberts Explicit Remix). I've recently rebuilt my entire U2 library in Google Play music, and ended up with a lot of new tracks from a friend. This popped up on shuffle... never heard Bono this explicit before! Haha
  3. Foals - This Orient
  4. I have found the musical "Hamilton" to be the equivalent of musical crack.....I can't seem to stop listening to it
  5. U2 - All I Want Is You - Cardiff 2005
  6. High Highs - In A Dream
  7. "Ok Will, switch 'em on, let's go!"

8. Every Breaking Wave (ipod!live @ Killiney Beach)
  9. Coldplay - Politik

Give me love over this....
  10. Raised by Wolves- live in Paris
  11. Berlin // Take my breath away

they totally play my music here, full 80s load, heaven