1. Suede - For The Strangers
  2. Green Day - Hitchin a Ride
  3. coldplay - cemetries of london
  4. drowning man
  5. Geike - Rope Dancer
  6. U2 - Party Girl

From UABRS. Not listened to this for a while.
  7. ^ best - as in funniest - Party Girl for me was 2005-06 -12 Gelsenkirchen.

And Muse is coming to my Arena Auf Schalke by the end of May,as Rock am Ring has been moved here shortly (decision was announced just yesterday) from Nürnberg. THE chance to see this band who I really really love!! (line-up also features Metallica, Limp Bizkit. Kiss, Judas Priest, Within Temptation, and a zillion more great acts) --- Oh the money troubles...
  8. Haven't listened to that song in ages, but I remember you introduced me to it in another lifetime :-) what a great song!!
  9. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]
    Haven't listened to that song in ages, but I remember you introduced me to it in another lifetime :-) what a great song!!
    violet hill, too, wasn't it? I remember there was a story there...

coldplay - violet hill
  10. there is a famous german pop punk band called die ärzte, most of you outside of germany probably don't know them, but let me show you a video of the guitarist's solo work... it's a simple song, made for live performances. he's basically singing nonsense stories during the verses (his trademark lyric writing funny rimes and ridiculous stories), until he counts to ten... and by ten people are supposed to go nuts I know you probably won't understand a thing, but it doesn't matter, really, what's so fun about this song is the anticipation you feel until you reach the number ten and it's your cue to jump. I was part of this once or twice, and it's an adrenaline shot to the max!

11. baby, i love you - ramones