1. Foo Fighters - Wheels
  2. One of the scenes I remember best from watching Across The Universe. Not keen on the version but these shots from the soldiers and the letters somehow struck me. It's actually one of the few scenes I remember from the movie lol I guess I should watch it again...

Modest Mouse - Spitting Venom

I don't remember who chose Modest Mouse's We Were Dead... album for the Album of The Week thingy but damn, this was one hell of a discovery. Thanks again to whoever it was!
  3. Bjork - Violently Happy
  4. We Are Bodies - Capsize
  5. The Verve - Appalachian Springs
  6. The Cure - Love Song
  7. John Mayer - Slow Dancing In A Burning Room

Keep coming back to John Mayer's catalogue, I love his writing style and guitar playing, so he might as well accompany me through another night shift at work
  8. ^

One of my favorite JM songs. Continuun is such an amazing album, btw.

Coldplay - Ink
  9. Absolute masterpiece!

This is my little playlist for tonight:

John Mayer - Edge Of Desire
  10. I always think this song sounds familiar, and it reminds me of Keane's Everybody's Changing... I've googled it just in case someone else had realized, and the only result I've found is this one, hahahaha

Originally posted by LikeASong:I was also playing some guitar a few mins ago. Some sort of mashup of Edge Of Desire (by John Mayer) and Everybody's Changing (by Keane). I realized some days ago that both songs have the exact same chord pattern in the verses, so I was just checking it out. I was right
  11. "No Salt on Her Tail" - The Mamas & the Papas

12. and you're still using "WinAmp" player !!
    OLDSCHOOL !!!