1. With slightly different lyrics, I think. I hear in the San Francisco show "your heart is beating like a drum" (which is the most overused lyric in the history of music), but not in Milan
  2. Thanks Tim! I see. Well, the fact that the lyrics change every time and I couldn't find anything in Google makes me think is good old bongolese. It really fits the song.

3. Good found !!

Bono did it many times. I love it . My guess is maybe an irish traditional song ?

Even they played many times the snippet never were marked in any place

Back on topic ... now: Indian summer sky -cd version
  4. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Thanks Tim! I see. Well, the fact that the lyrics change every time and I couldn't find anything in Google makes me think is good old bongolese. It really fits the song.
    sorry but i dont know what is bongolese ( my poor english )
  5. It's just a made-up term coined by Bono himself to describe the gibberish/improvisation he does before coming up with actual lyrics, like in Desert Of Our Love, Elvis Presley and America, etc.
  6. If it were an Irish folk song, the lyrics would be fixed (more or less) and it would appear in U2gigs. My money is on Bono adding lyrics, like Shine Like Stars or Hear Us Coming Lord.
  7. "What the World Needs Now Is Love" - Jackie DeShannon
  8. Buffalo - Vertigo Tour December 2005
  9. Archive - Ruination
  10. Busy Earnin' - Jungle
  11. Do you feel loved - CD version
  12. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:If it were an Irish folk song, the lyrics would be fixed (more or less) and it would appear in U2gigs. My money is on Bono adding lyrics, like Shine Like Stars or Hear Us Coming Lord.
    Yes , they can be like Shine Like Stars or Hear Us Coming Lord. I always thought it was another song just because they said that a lot of times and the same ( almost) words . But sure it could be like those examples

now : Playboy mansion- CD version