1. Volcano - live
  2. The Miracle- Live
  3. Glory Days - Springsteen
  4. Came across this yesterday, been hooked ever since - enchanting voice, beautiful song.

5. Exit from Rattle and Hum
  6. system of a down - sugar
  7. Pearl Jam - The End
  8. Stuck in a Moment. The version on the Jo Whiley show really opened it up to me again, feel like I've rediscovered it in a big way.

9. Beautiful voice Just out of curiosity, how would you classify this song? In which genre, I mean... Tribal pop?

U2 - God Part II

I have said it a thousand times and I will say it a thousand more: Achtung Baby didn't start on Zoo Station, it started on God Part II.
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Beautiful voice Just out of curiosity, how would you classify this song? In which genre, I mean... Tribal pop?

U2 - God Part II

I have said it a thousand times and I will say it a thousand more: Achtung Baby didn't start on Zoo Station, it started on God Part II.

Re. Abi Sampa, her SoundCloud classes it as Folk Pop, so I'm going with that! I love the fusion of classical raga with that shimmering, understated pop vibe. Also agree re. God Part II. One of the best things they've ever written, preceding possibly the best thing they'll ever make.

To stay on-thread, currently listening to Angels From The Ashes by Runrig, beautiful instrumental:

11. U2 - Crumbs from Your Table

I've been really enjoying this one recently.
  12. Out Of Control - East Rutherford 2011-07-20