1. Disclosure - Second Chance
  2. Originally posted by Buttons:Patou what are the last couple of songs you posted I cant see them pc not working properly I think.

Working class man- Cold chisel

It was : Wave of sorrow and Cedars of Lebanon

now: This Little Light Of Mine- The Boss live
  3. The saints are coming - with Green day live
  4. Phoenix - 1901
  5. Losing my religion- REM live
  6. Stay
  7. Talking Heads – Burning Down the House

Quite getting into Talking Heads. It has taken me a while to get round to it.
  8. Love love love Talking Heads. Watch "Stop Making Sense" if you ever get a chance - alongside ZooTV as one of the better conceptual shows to ever be staged.
  9. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:Love love love Talking Heads. Watch "Stop Making Sense" if you ever get a chance - alongside ZooTV as one of the better conceptual shows to ever be staged.

Since I have plenty of time do so, I will do exactly that. Thanks for the suggestion!
  10. No problem! Hope you enjoy it. "This Must Be the Place" and "Once in a Lifetime" are my two favorites from the film. Maybe my two favorite Talking Heads songs, too, though "Burning Down the House" is indeed a classic.
  11. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:No problem! Hope you enjoy it. "This Must Be the Place" and "Once in a Lifetime" are my two favorites from the film. Maybe my two favorite Talking Heads songs, too, though "Burning Down the House" is indeed a classic.

LOVE Stop Making Sense. Great film
  12. Steel Panther - Gloryhole