1. JT leg 3
    Elevation leg 2 + 3
    Vertigo leg 3
    360 leg 1

Also Vertigo Japan/Honolulu has some cracking bootlegs
  2. Last leg of 360 is the best hands down. Performance, setlist, band being into it. <3
  3. Lovetown : 2nd leg
    ZooTV : 4th leg
    Popmart : Last leg
    Elevation : Last leg
    Vertigo : Last leg
    360 : Third and last legs
  4. A site wide vote on this one would be good please
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:Leg 4 of Unforgettable Fire Tour (Europe 85), Leg 2 of Lovetown (Europe 89), Leg 1 and 2 of Zoo TV (USA and Europe 92), Leg 3 of 360 (Europe 10).

Amen brother !! totally agree with that !
  6. Lovetown and Zoomerang

7. I agree with leg 4 of PopMart , and if you switch European Zoo TV to Leg 1 North America, I agree there, too! Might also add 360 final leg but I am probably biased with that one...

It's hard to choose between Pop and Zoo. Take it from Bono, though, who said this back in March 2009: "Pop(Mart) is our finest hour. It's better than Zoo TV aesthetically, and as an art project it is a clearer thought." Why oh why do they ignore it in their subsequent live shows, then?!
  8. UF - Leg 2 Europe 1984
    JT - Leg 3 North America 1987
    Lovetown - Leg 2 Europe 1989
    Elevation - Leg 3 North America 2001
    Vertigo - Leg 3 North America 2005
  9. Every time it's a blast. Can't say i have one fav. leg of their tours.
    For me it's the moments ..................

1: At the hotel Amsterdam 2009 , got a hand shake from Edge and Bono signed my ticket.

2: Standing at catwalk Arnhem 2001: Bono reads my card board message that says ''Wanna dance?''. He went on with the show.... but great he read it !!

3: Pop mart: Dreaming before the tour was announced they would do something with an UFO. I was stunned to see it in the pauze video at the Rotterdam gig.
  10. JT and TUF
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    U2015 : Boston 4 - New York 1+2 - Amsterdam 3 - Cologne 1 - London 4 - Glasgow 1