Tour: U2 360° Tour
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. I bow to the Macphisto
  2. very good sound
  3. Wow that was quick Thanks MacPhisto
  4. exellent quality! Thanks.
  5. I'm not home, so only tomorrow I would be able to download the show and hear it very carefully.. But for the comments I think is great
  6. Downloading now- thanks so much for the quick upload Macphisto!
  7. As long as we are aware, we can expect more quick bootlegs like this through all the South America leg.
  8. Just watched the videos u2gigs posted and, to be honestly, I didn't felt a great energy coming from the audience. Don't if it's because of the sound or if there's a reason, but I just felt that...
  9. listening to boot now...Bday and follow are excellent! the band is THERE, like a petty show so far!!! sound of boot is great too!
    lovin GOYB and MAG, they finally sound like U2 songs live, something might be happening, for all the guff I and many here have given them for NLOTH album and subsequently absent follow up pieces, the 360 since Bono's comeback has gone into hyperactive...something is happening here...
    Mways - my favorite U2 song = either I was hard up for some 360 or this is the best played and sounding 360 show, so far...
    elevation is spot on...Until The End Of The World = hey now!!!! this IS the best 360 show, so far...this is the U2 i hope arrives at Glastonbury.
    Yes, much love to the arival speed of this show, thank you, its f-ing killer!
  10. The Edge is not just a noun, might be my FAVORITE noun!!! and i'm ready to name my kid Clayton after this show, they are taring it up!!!, the audience, wow, the audience...
    I stand by it, the second half of Joshua Tree is the most underrated album side in the history of music...the songs are like nothing before or since....
  11. Hello all!

Wow - what a few days. We started queuing on Thursday morning at 10.30 and there was still 44 people there. There was an amazing vibe all day and the time flew. That was until the night where we were moved to the running track beside the stadium. People had counted on getting a few hours sleep in their nearby cars but this was ruled out. It was awful and really resembled a refugee camp. Being Irish I was used to the cold and had naturally snuck in some alcohol to keep me warm.

Anyway the gig! Great performance by the boys, Bono's voice in particular was top notch. The crowd in the pit got quite roughhouse though which somewhat tainted the first few songs. Bono saw our Dublin flag and laughed saying "up the dubs". He also got hit with devil horns during HMTMKMKM but ignored them completely.

OTH - wow. The only downside was Francisca whatshername who decided to act out the song and whore herself out to the Edge rather than sing the damn thing. Seriously, she spoke half her lines. Dont think she appreciated it as anything other than something to launch some acting career.

All in all a very enjoyable gig, Bono really mastered this one. Disappointed with Muse and will never queue that long for a concert again but some encouraging signs for the rest of the leg.

Apologies as well for I wasnt able to get internet access and therefore offer you a feed. I can confirm that EBTTRT had its opening segment soundchecked, while Stingray was twice played (though we suspect it was the crew for one) but never featured. Intro needs it back. Goodnight one and all