1. miryclay might beat that to you.
  2. Secret warm up show???? 🤔
  3. Thoughts on “Something Special?”… It’s got Britpop vibes, no? reminds me of Oasis…or maybe The Fratellis.
  4. Originally posted by RUMMY:Thoughts on “Something Special?”… It’s got Britpop vibes, no? reminds me of Oasis…or maybe The Fratellis.
    Feels very hokey/clunky to me. Can't say I'm a fan
  5. May 4. I picked up Dark Matter on CD today.
  6. Easy 8/10 for me. It’s incredible. They’re all
    Playing their asses off. Gigaton is my least favorite PJ album for me so I needed this. I wish watt would produce a new u2 album.
  7. Do we think they'll play much Gigaton on the upcoming tour? I never gave it much of a chance and am wondering if I should "force feed" the album to myself so I know the songs better when I'm in attendance.
  8. Originally posted by RUMMY:Do we think they'll play much Gigaton on the upcoming tour? I never gave it much of a chance and am wondering if I should "force feed" the album to myself so I know the songs better when I'm in attendance.
    They didn't play much of it on the Gigaton supporting tour. Maybe they play Dance of the cle... (don't know the exact spelling), but i think they ignore the whole album.
  9. Originally posted by Zwervervriend:[..]
    They didn't play much of it on the Gigaton supporting tour. Maybe they play Dance of the cle... (don't know the exact spelling), but i think they ignore the whole album.
    They played quite a bit in the first leg, which ended up just being like 5 shows long. I was lucky (guess it depends if you like the record) to see the first non festival gigaton show and saw like 3/4 of it. Thought those songs translated really well live
  10. Hoping not much. Maybe whoever said, dance, quick escape and retrograde make a few appearances but I doubt more than 1 or 2 at most at any given night.