1. In search of:
    PJ Amsterdam
    1-2 x GA
    or
    2 Seats
    Thanks for an answer and greetings
    Frank
  2. some tickets for Prague behind the stage available (but pretty expensive - about 78euro - same price as Roger Waters FOS tickets!)
  3. Bought a great seating ticket for Padova today, still need to get Rome, but reckon I'm going to look around for a 10C ticket and get in the midst of the chaos.
  4. Originally posted by KieranU2:Bought a great seating ticket for Padova today, still need to get Rome, but reckon I'm going to look around for a 10C ticket and get in the midst of the chaos.
    Grab a GA and hang with me and the wife ...much Chianti will be had as June can not get here soon enough.
  5. EV, as he learnt well last year, will teach you Chianti is from Tuscany (Florence region) if you want some more classic of Rome and surroundings i'd recommend Colli Albani, Castelli Romani or Frascati
  6. Ah...Ronnie..there you are !

I expect a full tour of the best wine spots in Rome from you yes ? lol

I assume you will be at the Rome show ? Hopefully GA ?
  7. I have ticket for Amsterdam and Berlin now. Both TC GA
  8. Originally posted by clover68:EV, as he learnt well last year, will teach you Chianti is from Tuscany (Florence region) if you want some more classic of Rome and surroundings i'd recommend Colli Albani, Castelli Romani or Frascati
    Are you going to Padova?
  9. new dvd let's play two on youtube in full? oh my God
  10. Listening to the new vault release of Soldier Field..brings back memories of this show I had this on cassette from over 20 years ago lol

Sound is very good (not great) drums always sound flat on the vault releases , and seems to not be quite as good for the encores , but still this legendary show is a must have...Release opening is epic as usual , chills every time still from this tune....whole show is a highlight , as is basically every PJ gig in the 90's (and even most of 2000) ...

Something from 1996 HAS to be released as the next vault please . Randall's from 09.29.96 was quite the epic show ...and yes because I was there .
    or maybe from Rome '96 (the last time the band played there ????) and yes because Im going in June .

ROME, ITALY
    TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 1996
    Palaeur
    SET 1
    Release
    Last Exit
    Animal
    Hail, Hail
    Dissident
    In My Tree
    Corduroy
    Better Man
    Not For You
    Even Flow
    Daughter
    Jeremy
    Hunger Strike
    Black
    State Of Love And Trust
    Sometimes
    Rearviewmirror
    Immortality
    Lukin
    Alive
    ENCORE 1
    Who You Are
    Once
    Present Tense
    Smile
    Rockin' In The Free World

That being said , my show in Rome can't get here soon enough.
  11. I got a customs' charge for the vault vinyl, still need to collect it (haha). I didn't know it was available for mp3 download on the website.
  12. All the vaults are available in mp3