1. So PJ is coming for NRL grand-final, and the Killers are coming for the AFL grand-final.

why don't they both tour

2. This is cool. Love that he plays Bad, amazing stuff.
  3. Looks like there's going to be some sort of documentary or concert film for the two Wrigley shows.

And the next vault show will be Chicago Soldier Field 1995. RIP bank account.
  4. Originally posted by KieranU2:Looks like there's going to be some sort of documentary or concert film for the two Wrigley shows.

Story of my life! U2.com, PJ 10 & REM rereleases have me broke! Found an official bootleg from Glasgow 00 in Oxfam yesterday though for a pound so that cheered me up a bit!
  5. Originally posted by KieranU2:Looks like there's going to be some sort of documentary or concert film for the two Wrigley shows.

Yes....please pj. Take my money
  6. Brilliant pun Brought by facebook ads "based on your interests", RIP privacy lol.

7. Theatrical screenings for Lets Play Two end of Sept early Oct....
  8. Vinyl pre ordered and I'll be in the city for that screening. I cannot believe I hit the road a year ago today for Wrigley 2. What a trip
  9. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    Vinyl pre ordered and I'll be in the city for that screening. I cannot believe I hit the road a year ago today for Wrigley 2. What a trip
    A year since we met in the Wrigley concourse! Certainly gone quick. I'll pre-order the vinyl, shame there's no plans for a screening in the UK.
  10. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]
    A year since we met in the Wrigley concourse! Certainly gone quick. I'll pre-order the vinyl, shame there's no plans for a screening in the UK.
    Can't believe it.