1. Hello out there!
    I am ISO EV Amsterdam 2017: May 29 and/or May 30 Ticket for Tribune/Blackbox.
    PM please.
    Greetings from Germany
    Frank
  2. from Singles to single

3. It's times like these I wish I owned a turntable.

(That Alice In Chains release looks pretty sweet, as well...What The Hell Have I?...A Little Bitter...Get Born Again...and Died...All on one record. Pretty cool.)
  4. from last action hero to single hehe
    and the last 2 songs with Layne .. get born again-died, what "absurd" combination of titles
  5. For obvious reasons, I always associated Breath and SoLaT with Ten and WTHHI? and ALB with Dirt. Both pairs were added to end of my cassette versions of their respective albums.

What a glorious time for music!
  6. Originally posted by IwillFOLLOW:Hello out there!
    I am ISO EV Amsterdam 2017: May 29 and/or May 30 Ticket for Tribune/Blackbox.
    PM please.
    Greetings from Germany
    Frank
    third concert added on 27th
  7. Hello out there!
    I have two EV hardcopy-tickets for May 27, Amsterdam. Ordered today and they will be send to me in the coming next two weeks.
    Black Box Row 8 and Black Box Row 28 (each pricecategory 1: 135€).
    I want to trade one against a May 29 ticket and the other against a May 30 ticket.
    Black Box and/or Tribune will be ok. Tribune pricecategory 2 (108,90€) is also ok with difference payed.
    PM please. Greetings from germany.
    Frank
    P.S. I would also buy a hardcopy May 29 or May 30 ticket.
  8. actually the range of the video is 26

9. supersong forever ,love it
  10. I really enjoyed watching that again. The title is a bit misleading though, isn't it. I thought we'd hear the audio for the evolution of the song's live performances. In other words, it'd start with a performance from 1991 or so and then morph into one from 1992...1993...1994...etc. Admittedly, that'd be difficult to do/create and would likely sound like crap.
  11. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    I really enjoyed watching that again. The title is a bit misleading though, isn't it. I thought we'd hear the audio for the evolution of the song's live performances. In other words, it'd start with a performance from 1991 or so and then morph into one from 1992...1993...1994...etc. Admittedly, that'd be difficult to do/create and would likely sound like crap.
    If fans can do it, why couldn't bands?

It's a lovely video anyway, lots of incredible footage there