1. Just voted for them again!
  2. no less than wonderful

enjoying a lot the temple's run this month
  3. Temple at msg was incredible. The muscianship was top notch. Our boys are even better than I thought. Watching them cover Led Zep was incredible. So many highlights.

Say Hello
    River of Deceipt
    Reach Down
    War Pigs
    Achillies Last Stand.

Incredible show.

4. 2017
    Category:
    Performers
    Members:
    Jeff Ament Matt Cameron Stone Gossard Dave Krusen Mike McCready Eddie Vedder

PEARL JAM DELIVERED MONSTER 90S ALTERNATIVE HITS AND PERFORMED EPICALLY UNPREDICTABLE LIVE SHOWS

To this day they remain one of the most reliably explosive, vigorously committed, and truly modern rock bands in the world.

bravi ragazzi

ps: Abbruzzese out
  5. Yeah...."we're" in!!!!!!!

(Well deserved, PJ. Well deserved.)
  6. Abbruzzese should be inducted. Ridiculous that he's not.
  7. someone should convince Eddie and Mikey above all
  8. Yeah. I love PJ more than ever these days (even more than I did 25 years ago) but 1992-1994 were there biggest years - and who was sitting behind the drum kit?

Dave A, of course.
  9. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    Yeah. I love PJ more than ever these days (even more than I did 25 years ago) but 1992-1994 were there biggest years - and who was sitting behind the drum kit?

Dave A, of course.
    As a drummer, I will say Dave a is way overrated and Cameron is way better. I understand he might have played on some of our favorite material but I don't view him as essential to their success at all. He could never play the shows they play now.
  10. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    As a drummer, I will say Dave a is way overrated and Cameron is way better. I understand he might have played on some of our favorite material but I don't view him as essential to their success at all. He could never play the shows they play now.
    I appreciate what you are saying, Nick (BTW, how have you been!?) but it was Dave A, who was on all of those magazine covers back in the early 1990's - and Vs and Vitalogy contain a lot of their best music. He should be recognized (at least over Dave K.)

As for Matt Cameron, of course he should go in. He's great and maybe, just maybe, will get to be inducted with Soundgarden one of these days (although I think a band like Smashing Pumpkins should go in first).

Can of worms?
  11. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    I appreciate what you are saying, Nick (BTW, how have you been!?) but it was Dave A, who was on all of those magazine covers back in the early 1990's - and Vs and Vitalogy contain a lot of their best music. He should be recognized (at least over Dave K.)

As for Matt Cameron, of course he should go in. He's great and maybe, just maybe, will get to be inducted with Soundgarden one of these days (although I think a band like Smashing Pumpkins should go in first).

Can of worms?
    I understand. But he was fired over 20 years ago and as an actual drummer, personalities aside, he's overrated. IMO. I'm good Matt!! Just laying low lol.