1. I'm always in the camp of the less cover the better. However, comf numb is my new favorite cover from them. Fenway 1 was similar with all the covers too. Last night looked awesome, but tmrw will be insanity.
  2. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    I'm always in the camp of the less cover the better. However, comf numb is my new favorite cover from them. Fenway 1 was similar with all the covers too. Last night looked awesome, but tmrw will be insanity.
    I think tomorrow night will be better, hoping for quite the set. The covers were overall pretty good. Masters of War was hauntingly terrific, Comfortably Numb was ace and I've always loved Interstellar into Corduroy.

Roll on tomorrow night.
  3. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]
    I think tomorrow night will be better, hoping for quite the set. The covers were overall pretty good. Masters of War was hauntingly terrific, Comfortably Numb was ace and I've always loved Interstellar into Corduroy.

Roll on tomorrow night.
    About 30 min from RnR hall of fame in Cleveland!! Cannot wait fir tmrw. I'll throw you a text when we arrive in Chicago
  4. What's up with these boots? I don't remember if we assigned any fir the ballpark shows. Matt? Help!
  5. Happy (belated) 25th birthday, you gem!

6. I don't think the release dates have been announced as of yet.

BTW: How were the shows?????
  7. I really have been out of the loop this summer....I didn't realize that the shows are in the 10c shop...I suppose we could buy them....
  8. I now have the "flacs."
  9. Unfuckingreal

Fenway 2 was best
    Wrigley 2
    Fenway 1