1. ^Oh, don't both watching that version. It's of very poor quality.
  2. Originally posted by RUMMY:I can appreciate where both of you (Nick and Ed) are coming from. As a "stand alone" show, the MSG 2 show is phenomenal. So many killer tracks performed - and performed extremely well.

In terms of the repeats from Night 1, I totally feel your pain - or at least felt it during encore 2 of the second Toronto show. I was quite bummed when they broke into Better Man and (after Crazy Mary) Black. I'd be lying if I said I was thrilled - and I love these songs but was hoping they'd play Jeremy instead as it wasn't performed at either Toronto show (nor London or Buffalo 2013).

Now about my favourite (or maybe second favourite) PJ song, Alive: I think it's time they take it out of the usual "near-end-of-the-show" position. Why? Because you know the show is coming to an end and feel a bit sad when it comes on. Again, I love Alive but maybe some of you can see where I'm coming from.
    Agree about alive. It can close main set or encore 1. Seeing it slotted third was something I'll never forget. Brought new energy to it.
  3. It's always interesting, if anything, listening to that late-80's Seattle sound. This and albums like Bleach, Louder Than Love, and even Facelift were definitely on to something but hand't quite yet reached the apex they would soon reach.
  4. Eddie Vedder's own words - "Had it not been for Andrew, we (Pearl Jam) would not exist".

Had Mother Love Bone lived on, I believe they would have rewritten history as we know it.
  5. Imagine Andy singing "Alive" ....well, not the lyrics as those were Ed's but singing to the riff....
    ...admittedly, I prefer not to.
  6. Been listening to a few 1998 shows (in prep for vault #6, I suppose)...look at this encore from that great Melbourne bootleg that's out there...

Go
    Black
    RVM
    Immortality
    Indifference
    Porch

(oh, and they ended the main set with Alive - something I think they should start doing again).
  7. Originally posted by RUMMY:Imagine Andy singing "Alive" ....well, not the lyrics as those were Ed's but singing to the riff....
    ...admittedly, I prefer not to.
    You prefer not hear Andy singing Alive?
  8. The "play on words" that might be made of your question might make me seem a bit insensitive or heartless.

Let's just say "Alive" is one of my all-time favourite songs and I like it just the way it is.
  9. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    The "play on words" that might be made of your question might make me seem a bit insensitive or heartless.

Let's just say "Alive" is one of my all-time favourite songs and I like it just the way it is.
    That's fine. The whole Ten album was perfect, (and so was seeing them in a tiny club touring for it) but I'll still take Apple any day of the week. And as far as Andy goes, I can never stop wondering what if...

Eddie might be detailing cars for a living...

I didn't take it as insensitive, just wasn't sure I understood the question.
  10. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    That's fine. The whole Ten album was perfect, (and so was seeing them in a tiny club touring for it) but I'll still take Apple any day of the week. And as far as Andy goes, I can never stop wondering what if...

Eddie might be detailing cars for a living...

I didn't take it as insensitive, just wasn't sure I understood the question.
    You saw them at a small club touring for Ten? Wow, some will be jealous

Admittedly, I never really *listened* to Mother Love Bone; I've heard a few songs here and there just for the sake of curiosity, but other than that...
  11. Hi folks!

I had some time off so I made a little compilation (like the one I used to do back in the good ol' days!)
    Nothing special ... here's the tracklist and a dl link:

Pearl Jam - 2016 North Amercica Tour Covers:

01. Comfortably Numb (2016-04-16 - Greenville)
    02. The Real Me (2016-05-10 - Toronto)
    03. Arms Aloft (2016-04-23 - New Orleans)
    04. I Am A Patriot (2016-04-18 - Hampton)
    05. Picture In A Frame (2016-04-28 - Philadelphia)
    06. Surrender (2016-04-08 - Fort Lauderdale )
    07. Chloe Dancer (2016-04-21 - Columbia)
    08. Crown Of Thorns (2016-05-01 - New York)
    09. Good Woman (2016-04-09 - Miami)
    10. I Won't Back Down (2016-04-13 - Jacksonville)
    11. Crazy Mary (2016-05-12 - Toronto)
    12. Takin' It to the Streets (2016-05-01 - NY)
    13. Fuckin' Up (2016-05-08 - Ottawa)
    14. Sonic Reducer (2016-05-02 - New York)
    15. The Needle And The Damage Done (2016-05-05 - Quebec City)
    16. Soldier Of Love (2016-04-09 - Miami)
    17. You've Got To Hide Your Love Away (2016-04-26 - Lexington)
    18. Imagine (2016-04-11 - Tampa )
    19. Driven To Tears (2016-05-02 - New York)
    20. Throw Your Hatred Down (2016-04-29 - Philadelphia)
    21. Love, Reign O'er Me (2016-05-08 - Ottawa)
    22. Baba O'Riley (2016-05-05 - Quebec City)
    23. Rockin In The Free World (2016-04-23 - New Orleans)
    24. Little Wing (2016-04-11 - Tampa)

https://1fichier.com/?8vh7b7vgwe