1. I've always wondered if they will ever release any of the shows from the 2007 European tour. I know they elected not to release any at the time but they could share some through the vault series. It's such a weird tour: co-headline stadium gig with Linkin Park in Poland and playing huge shows in Holland and Germany (the latter of which never sold out in a 55,000-capacity stadium, so had to get to demoted to a 15,000 arena).
  2. Originally posted by KieranU2:I've always wondered if they will ever release any of the shows from the 2007 European tour. I know they elected not to release any at the time but they could share some through the vault series. It's such a weird tour: co-headline stadium gig with Linkin Park in Poland and playing huge shows in Holland and Germany (the latter of which never sold out in a 55,000-capacity stadium, so had to get to demoted to a 15,000 arena).
    Was there ever a rationale given as to why they decided not to release them? It'd be nice to hear a few of them.
  3. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    Was there ever a rationale given as to why they decided not to release them? It'd be nice to hear a few of them.
    Not that I know of....I could only find this on Wikipedia "The band elected not to release official bootlegs for its 2007 European Tour"....there used to be that Lolapalooza gig on iTunes , but I don't see it..the Vault show is there...no explanation has been given as to why , same with the PJ20 shows.. very strange
  4. Actually , Wrigley and London Ont from 2013 were never released either....
  5. I'd love to get my hands on that London show. Wonderful setlist.
  6. Originally posted by KieranU2:I've always wondered if they will ever release any of the shows from the 2007 European tour. I know they elected not to release any at the time but they could share some through the vault series. It's such a weird tour: co-headline stadium gig with Linkin Park in Poland and playing huge shows in Holland and Germany (the latter of which never sold out in a 55,000-capacity stadium, so had to get to demoted to a 15,000 arena).
    This (Madrid 2007) popped up earlier today: https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/6b10e151f36911f969557111724193b220160520193351/10eb37

I believe it's a radio broadcast...no official release so it should be OK to share????

I haven't downloaded it yet but this is the setlist:

Porch
    Animal
    World Wide Suicide
    Hail, Hail
    Corduroy
    Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
    Severed Hand
    Given To Fly
    Green Disease
    Even Flow
    Daughter
    Alive

Last Exit
    Not For You
    Comatose
    Go

Black
    I Believe In Miracles
    Baba O'Riley
    Yellow Ledbetter
  7. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    This (Madrid 2007) popped up earlier today: https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/6b10e151f36911f969557111724193b220160520193351/10eb37

I believe it's a radio broadcast...no official release so it should be OK to share????

I haven't downloaded it yet but this is the setlist:

Porch
    Animal
    World Wide Suicide
    Hail, Hail
    Corduroy
    Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
    Severed Hand
    Given To Fly
    Green Disease
    Even Flow
    Daughter
    Alive

Last Exit
    Not For You
    Comatose
    Go

Black
    I Believe In Miracles
    Baba O'Riley
    Yellow Ledbetter
    This is the show when Javier Bardem came onstage and insulted half the crowd, apparently.

Thanks Matt!
  8. Insulted half the crowd? All he did was presenting Black saying: "When Eddie asked me to present this song for you, I went blank... But then I remembered how many times my heart, your hearts, are black. And I told him, well, if a song can transform someone like me, it can transform anyone. Eddie wants you all to sing this song for him, this is Black".

Not the wisest presentation but there's no insult anywhere.

9. Originally posted by LikeASong:Insulted half the crowd? All he did was presenting Black saying: "When Eddie asked me to present this song for you, I went blank... But then I remembered how many times my heart, your hearts, are black. And I told him, well, if a song can transform someone like me, it can transform anyone. Eddie wants you all to sing this song for him, this is Black".

Not the wisest presentation but there's no insult anywhere.

[YouTube Video]
    I said "apparently" because I wasn't too sure. I think he maybe saddened the crowd? Insulted was probably the wrong word. I can't find the video when Bardem and Vedder were on a chat show (must have been Fallon or something), but they speak about it then.
  10. Yeah, it was Fallon a few years ago. PJ were presenting the Lightning Bolt album.

11. I hate to be annoying but if anyone happens to be on PJ website when the philly 2 poster goes up, please grab one for me I'll be forever grateful. I've never collected Merch, but that night is something I wanna frame to have forever. I wanna frame it with the setlist and ticket stub. They've been releasing them randomly so I'll probably end up missing it. Thanks!

Ps just buy it if u see it. Don't try contacting me lol. By the time I see the pm they'll be sold out If I end up with 2 I won't care at all.