1. Epic
  2. That's how PJ summed it up on their fb post too
  3. I love U2, But..................

The floor didn't bounce once during all 8 shows. By GTF the floor was bouncing like crazy. What will tonight bring?
  4. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    I love U2, But..................

The floor didn't bounce once during all 8 shows. By GTF the floor was bouncing like crazy. What will tonight bring?
    ...hopefully the answer to the May 11th debacle.

This is why I prefer to not travel long distances to shows...and also because I'm lazy.
  5. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    ...hopefully the answer to the May 11th debacle.

This is why I prefer to not travel long distances to shows...and also because I'm lazy.
    Listen if they move the show up then u can see them earlier
  6. Looks like they will rescheduled for the 12th (highly doubtful the Toronto-Miami series will be a sweep). I feel bad for the travellers but the change would actually be nice for me - I'll get a night "off" between the two shows. Hopefully this benefits the band, too!
  7. Oh, I forgot. I have flacs of the two new shows. Still figuring out how to make good mp3 versions. Flacsquisher isn't doing the best job with them.
  8. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    Looks like they will rescheduled for the 12th (highly doubtful the Toronto-Miami series will be a sweep). I feel bad for the travellers but the change would actually be nice for me - I'll get a night "off" between the two shows. Hopefully this benefits the band, too!
    I'll tell from experience, that night off will be monumental.
  9. Oh, my experience will (literally/numerically) only be half of yours. You got me by one night extra before AND afterwards!

How you holding up?
  10. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    Oh, my experience will (literally/numerically) only be half of yours. You got me by one night extra before AND afterwards!

How you holding up?
    Not good. Honestly. My whole body hurts. My throat is insanely sore and I'm completely out of it. Both of us. My wife literally just texted me this:

I'm out of it

(Very next text)

I can't wait for tonight.

That sums it up. Even though we have nothing in us, once they hit the stage ITS ON. It's been an experience that's hard to put into words so far. Very emotional stuff. I got to hear almost everything i wanted to. Plus Ten front to back was something I will never forget. Been listening to that album since I was 6. It's a YUGE (lol) part of my life and what set me on this path with the greatest band in the world.

Smile and Tremor Christ are all that's left on my 2016 wish list.
  11. I'm definitely tired today . Jumping around with all those youngsters wasn't easy and now I'm paying for it lol

I got 3 of my favorite tunes last night
    Release Black and Footsteps

This tour has been amazing really
    My 4 shows have been great and I'm sure tonight will be another epic night like last nights show

Tremor Christ I got in Miami
    Red Mosquitos in Tampa

Actually I'd like more from No Code please

Also, Nothingman and Animal should definitely be played tonight along with Dissident

And I have no voice whatsoever
  12. My Wishlist:
    Release
    Jeremy
    ...and as much of Ten as possible.
    Animal
    Dissident
    Blood
    ...and as much of Vs as possible
    Spin the Black Circle
    Immortality
    ...and as much of Vitalogy as possible.