1. For Boston ?
    My friend Sean n his wife are PJ fanatics and will definitely go as they got shut out for MSG
  2. Any luck today?
  3. I didn't enter the ballpark draws (Boston definitely won't happen - which I would have preferred if I were in fact going to enter - while Chicago is an extreme long shot). In any event, those are going to be four epic shows. I hope they make a special release for them.

How did you and your wife do, Nick?
  4. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    I didn't enter the ballpark draws (Boston definitely won't happen - which I would have preferred if I were in fact going to enter - while Chicago is an extreme long shot). In any event, those are going to be four epic shows. I hope they make a special release for them.

How did you and your wife do, Nick?
    Still waiting. We only put in for night 2. Night 1 is looking like a long shot. I have to work that Saturday. I'll grab later on if plans change.
  5. Kirean and I officially have field seats (seated right behind the pit) for Chicago 1.

I'm in the pit for Chicago 2 and we'll be locking him down a ticket come Friday.

Bring it on.
  6. ^ Never saw this post. Thanks to Matt for being a great host already!

35 minutes until I have my first experience in trying to get tickets for a North American concert. Nerve-wracking.
  7. Nice!! Those shows will be insane. This tour can't start soon enough
  8. Managed to bag a ticket for night two as well! Not with Matt down in the pit, but we'll try and arrange something nearer the time.

EXCITED.
  9. Holy shit! All 4 stadium shows are officially sold out. Amazing.
  10. I can't believe I have to "watch" Nick and Ed go to five shows each before I attend mine. It's gonna be tough.
  11. Originally posted by RUMMY:I can't believe I have to "watch" Nick and Ed go to five shows each before I attend mine. It's gonna be tough.
    You're always welcome to join us.