1. Originally posted by RUMMY:I think most songs from their first five albums are solid (although I have a couple that I don't like - no need for me to mention them AGAIN) but the tracks off Binaural and Riot Act are quite polarizing, aren't they?
    I like certain tracks from both albums but it's mostly "middle of the road" for me.
  2. Philly and MSG seem to be a lock as well. Wow I'm getting excited. So , does anyone besides me have any plans to attend both MSG shows? 5/1 & 5/2?
  3. Depends on whats going on for me , and if they do indeed play Florida .

Id love to hit the MSG gigs though..
  4. Originally posted by EDDMB:Depends on whats going on for me , and if they do indeed play Florida .

Id love to hit the MSG gigs though..
    They are hitting Florida for sure. Tour looks like it kicks off there. But cmon. M S G. We all know what happens when they play there lol.
  5. I am very curious about these rumoured dates. I gotta be honest: There just seems to be too many of them for PJ circa 2015.

I really hope that I'm wrong here. If there are that many shows should we expect (slightly) shorter setlists?
  6. Originally posted by RUMMY:I am very curious about these rumoured dates. I gotta be honest: There just seems to be too many of them for PJ circa 2015.

I really hope that I'm wrong here. If there are that many shows should we expect (slightly) shorter setlists?
    There won't be as many as rumored. But I understand your concern. I think our areas are both safe bets though.
  7. Well I'm up to date on my ten club for first tour in 10 years so I'm hoping they come near South Carolina like the rumors. Of course Msg would be cool.
  8. Originally posted by jasvan:Well I'm up to date on my ten club for first tour in 10 years so I'm hoping they come near South Carolina like the rumors. Of course Msg would be cool.
    Would you make the trip?
  9. Maybe tomorrow... just maybe.

I might not sleep all that well tonight!
  10. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:Philly and MSG seem to be a lock as well. Wow I'm getting excited. So , does anyone besides me have any plans to attend both MSG shows? 5/1 & 5/2?
    Wish I could be there
  11. My bud Chris from London called me , and basically ordered me to be in attendance about these possible MSG dates on 5/1 and 5/2 lol....no question now that Im going .. if they happen that is..he's actually more interested in the possible Florida gigs.....PJ + the beaches of south Florida in the springtime are a no brainer...fingers crossed