1. LOL…..I was in NYC this past week..and it was indeed quite cold !!!! 5 inches on Friday !!!

Back home here in warm South Florida !

Nick I took my girls to the Ranger Hawks game….1-0 loss..of course tonight they score 7 goals..go figure !!!!!

Love to go back and visit , but man I do not miss that cold !!!
  2. Interesting to see that on Tidal's top tracks for these guys Pendulum comes in at fifth, behind Alive, Black, Small Town and Just Breathe.. In front of Jeremy etc
  3. Every newsletter that passes with no tour gets me more and more upset! They have to tour Canada this year! Right??!!! I have 7 shows coming up between 2 bands (4 U2, 3 Faith no more) but no PJ!!! ...... I will be participating in the mystery vinyl. It would be awesome to end up with one of the rare vinyls on that list!

Ed you ready for the playoffs??!! Presidents trophy, now it's time for the cup.

Matt I'm still holding out hope to see you in Toronto this year.
  4. For u2 or for PJ in Toronto?
  5. hey fellas have you heard the news?

6. Too many unfounded rumours about Canadian dates this fall. I think people at the 10c are willing it to be true but I have to admit I am very skeptical.
  7. i think there won't be other than a bunch of festival like 2012 ..
    just my opinion .. not nearly solid
  8. I think the next shows will be Latin America then an Australian stadium tour announced for early 2016. And from there, who knows? Maybe another small North American tour.
  9. Alright all you intruders! (hardcore PJ fans on a U2 fan site :p)

I'm on a huge Pearl Jam kick right now and I'm looking for some awesome bootlegs that aren't hard to find. Keep in mind I know only a little about their bootleg scene, and I know it's huuuuge, but I'm basically looking for a couple great boots that feature a great set list (yes that includes the big hits for this casual fan :p).

Boots from the early 90s would be fantastic.

On that note, in the PJ20 movie they show footage from a super early show that was shot by their merchandise guy at the time. In the movie they show Why Go Home from that show. Is that video available anywhere?

Thanks bros!
  10. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Alright all you intruders! (hardcore PJ fans on a U2 fan site :p)

I'm on a huge Pearl Jam kick right now and I'm looking for some awesome bootlegs that aren't hard to find. Keep in mind I know only a little about their bootleg scene, and I know it's huuuuge, but I'm basically looking for a couple great boots that feature a great set list (yes that includes the big hits for this casual fan :p).

Boots from the early 90s would be fantastic.

On that note, in the PJ20 movie they show footage from a super early show that was shot by their merchandise guy at the time. In the movie they show Why Go Home from that show. Is that video available anywhere?

Thanks bros!
    MSG 2 10
    Dallas 2003
    State College 2003
    Pistoia 2006
    Gorge 2005
    Gorge N1 2006
    Gorge N2 2006
    Marseille 2006
    Grand Rapids 2006
    Newcastle 2006
    Boston 2010