1. As for the mix, you are welcome....and I have others - just not ones that I can share here (e.g., 2008 Vs 15th Anniversary Live Mix, 2009 Ten Reissue Live Mix, 2009 Vitalogy 15th Anniversary Live Mix, 2011 Ten 20th Anniversary Live Mix, 2013 Vs 20th Anniversary Live Mix, 2014 Vitalogy 20th Anniversary Live Mix, 2013-2014 No Code/Yield combo mix...etc....etc...)

Even though haven't been posting here, PJ still very much reigns supreme for me!

(Oh, and U2 as well...can't wait until July!)
  2. Listening to the Milan '14 show this morning.......just a brilliant gig really .

That opening 4 tunes Release , Nothingman , Sirens and Black flow perfectly....then BANG ....Go hits you right in the face !!

Encore 1 is just so smooth ...love the slow acoustic tunes !!
  3. Originally posted by EDDMB:Listening to the Milan '14 show this morning.......just a brilliant gig really .

That opening 4 tunes Release , Nothingman , Sirens and Black flow perfectly....then BANG ....Go hits you right in the face !!

Encore 1 is just so smooth ...love the slow acoustic tunes !!
    Black 4th? Isn't that too early for that song? It's like U2 performing WOWY in the first 3rd of the show haha.

I guess that bootleg is official and forbidden to share yet, but I'd love to listen to it.Great set and Italian audience = win/win
  4. Oh, Sergio...you are silly...
  5. Announcement this Friday.
  6. I was just about to post this!

I think it's a No Code/Yield boxset. A girl in the crowd in the picture wearing a Yield t-shirt suggests that to me.
  7. Regarding...?
  8. 1. Yes... PJ posts at U2.start. These always make me happy.

2. Yes...A surprise (well, "announcement" coming on Friday). This said, I'm hoping it's not something about "Brad" or "RNDM."

3. Did any of you complete the PJ Madness bracket? I have "Alive" beating "Corduroy" in final. I went with my head instead of my heart at times...it broke my heart to eliminate "Immortality."
  9. It's gotta be PJ dates. Most likely SA and I'm hoping some eastern Canada dates as well.
  10. Let's get this thread awakened!!!!!
  11. You're such a good man, Nick.

(but not too far east, mind you)