1. Mr. Vedder sees Abraham
    Happy 50th birthday
  2. 50 and still has a ridiculously brilliant voice. Happy birthday, Vedder.
  3. Happy half century, Señor Vedder
  4. Happy birthday EV!
  5. Happy birthday to Yield (ok ok, one day too late), 17 years and still strong. Hope for a Bo Code/Yield box soon
  6. I got my bootleg code recently. Is there anything we need?
  7. What????? A Pearl Jam post???? What a sec...TWO PJ posts!!?!?!?!!?!

Let's do this....
  8. We are all good for the 2013-2014 NA Tour, Nick.

Official bootlegs that I don't have are: Chile 2013 (not too sure if it's even worth it) and a few of the Euro 2009 ones (I believe I have the London show, however). Again, I don't know if these ones are worth it or not.

Keep in mind, the 10th is on a Tuesday this month!
  9. Let's hope so, Peter. I am really looking forward to the (possible) live material that would be included with this reissue.

BTW: Yield is indeed a great album. Was so glad I took the opportunity to see them perform on that tour.
  10. How about a mix?

My 2003 Tour Binaural/Riot Act Live Mix:
    https://mega.co.nz/#F!9AlxHQib!C_rNeG5MBWMUDKK46Zb6dA

It contains 28 tracks: All 13 songs from Binaural, 14 songs from Riot Act (obviously, no "Arc"), plus the often-performed "Down."

These songs are from bootlegs that are NOT for sale - so it's okay for me to share.

Enjoy!
  11. Thanks for the mix Matt! If anyone has any other suggestions for my bootleg code let me know!
  12. I can't help but wonder if anything "new" will be released....they just opened their vault...I'm not sure if any No Code/Yield reissue would requite the use of such code...if you need anything from 2010-2014 (aside from that 2013 show from Santiago), you know where to get it....

You very well might want to hand on to that code until they tour Canada this spring/fall. (How do I make that 'fingers crossed' emoticon again??????)