1. I havent heard it yet.....the set looks great....I also left out Manchester 2..so I think this will be updated .
  2. That version of Baba on the Milwaukee bootleg is sensational. High energy and Eddie's voice is on fire. And the additional of Rick Nielsen makes it even more bombastic. Yield is great to hear in its entirety, but like Moline the bootleg bores quickly afterwards.
  3. I didn't have the guts to make a PJ post today! I got razzed for doing so back on Sept 9! Way to lead the way Kieran!

I listened to Milwaukee twice and, yes, the whole Yield thing is the highlight but takes away from the rest of the show.

Have any of you listened to "Lukin" from Denver - with the slow intro? Why didn't they do more of that sooner? It's great!
  4. Originally posted by RUMMY:I didn't have the guts to make a PJ post today! I got razzed for doing so back on Sept 9! Way to lead the way Kieran!

I listened to Milwaukee twice and, yes, the whole Yield thing is the highlight but takes away from the rest of the show.

Have any of you listened to "Lukin" from Denver - with the slow intro? Why didn't they do more of that sooner? It's great!
    They did the Lukin thing in moline also if I remember correctly.
  5. Has anyone listened to Denver yet? Is it better than Detroit? Which i consider the best boot of the tour. And I don't think I'm being biased, but I'm not sure lol.
  6. It was more than just the guitar picking in Denver - it's almost like they did the MSG 2010 version (almost - no strings, obviously) and then kicked into the album rendition.

...yes, Denver is quite good. This said, I'm not too sure what the big fuss about "Of The Earth" is - gasp, I just did that!
  7. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    It was more than just the guitar picking in Denver - it's almost like they did the MSG 2010 version (almost - no strings, obviously) and then kicked into the album rendition.

...yes, Denver is quite good. This said, I'm not too sure what the big fuss about "Of The Earth" is - gasp, I just did that!
    It's mysterious. Never released, only live. Rarely played. It's funny. I came here today to post how the song grew on me since the Denver boot. It's very strong musically and its definitely a "journey" with all the different parts. I'm really into it right now.
  8. WTF! I ordered the vault#4 vinyl and it doesn't come with a download code!!! I can't bring my record in my truck or to the gym. Ridiculous
  9. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:WTF! I ordered the vault#4 vinyl and it doesn't come with a download code!!! I can't bring my record in my truck or to the gym. Ridiculous
    This was fixed lol. I guess a bunch of people complained directly to the 10c. I received a d/l link today. So if anyone was thinking about buying it..... I would hold off
  10. Nice! As a matter of fact, Jason had was considering getting it but...
  11. It came with download code right? So several in the PJ Facebook groups. Good it was solved hehe
  12. It didn't at first. But I guess enough people voiced their displeasure...