1. Originally posted by dylbagz:detroit is nice. great opening, fucking brilliant. probably my favourite ever. great crowd, nice set, makes for a good show. definitely one of the better ones from the tour. congratz mofo and rummy
    Ouch!!
  2. Originally posted by dylbagz:detroit is nice. great opening, fucking brilliant. probably my favourite ever. great crowd, nice set, makes for a good show. definitely one of the better ones from the tour. congratz mofo and rummy

After all I've done for you, Dylan, this is how you treat me?!?!?!!?

It's a good thing I have a sense of humour - and deserve the "dig" due to all my whining about that fucking (great) show.
  3. I've been swearing a lot on the forum lately.

It is indeed November.
  4. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

It's a good thing I have a sense of humour - and deserve the "dig" due to all my whining about that fucking (great) show.
    Yea we've all been easy on you... It's time to unleash on you!!! Haha.

Just kidding. But it was a great fucking show!!
  5. Originally posted by dylbagz:detroit is nice. great opening, fucking brilliant. probably my favourite ever. great crowd, nice set, makes for a good show. definitely one of the better ones from the tour. congratz mofo and rummy

Baaaaazzzinga !
  6. oh jesus! nobody's mentioned I Wanna Be Your Dog intro to Corduroy?
    tsk tsk
  7. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

To paraphrase Bono from Leeds in 1997.. You've made a terrible mistake.. You should have been there.

(Over the intro to "Even Better Than the Real Thing," Bono told the audience, "Good people of Yorkshire, you’ve made a terrible mistake. George Harrison says you shouldn’t be here. It’s all about big f–king hats and lemons and ego. This one’s for you, George. Pump it up!" As the crowd jeered the ex-Beatle, Bono gave him a one-fingered salute.)
  8. listening to milan 2014-06-20 gotta say just release alone giving me chills
  9. in other news, it turns out i was there to witness the most recent (and hopefully final ever) performance of big wave
  10. I don't know the song but it was indeed a very good intro....not quite Interstellar Overdrive but still interesting.

I wish they'd release that London ON, 2013 boot so I can hear the "London Calling" intro to Corduroy.
  11. My favourite Euro 2014 bootleg, for sure...and Ron was there!!!!!
  12. Originally posted by dylbagz:in other news, it turns out i was there to witness the most recent (and hopefully final ever) performance of big wave
    They say Satan's Bed is a surf song...they should stick to that one instead.