1. I want to see them. Period.

I listened to various live stuff during my night shift yesterday night... Starting the third Mexico 2005 gig with Better Man and the audiece taking over the vocals for the complete first verse and chorus... Wow. Verona & Milan 2000, Arnhem 2006 and State College 2003 might be my favorite bootlegs so far.

2. Wow lol. Optical illusion. I could of swore it said wash
  3. Depressing when a tour ends. I mean , the LB shows hVe been Amazing! Starting with PITT all the way to Denver. They really raised the bar. Every leg was truly special. Their live shows have somehow become better than ever. If you woulda told me that in 2010 I woulda said NO WAY.

4. I just noticed this now!

I had thought it said Wash, too and assume they changed it during the show.

Poopers: They didn't play Deep or GG. That's going to hurt my compilations.
  5. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:Depressing when a tour ends. I mean , the LB shows hVe been Amazing! Starting with PITT all the way to Denver. They really raised the bar. Every leg was truly special. Their live shows have somehow become better than ever. If you woulda told me that in 2010 I woulda said NO WAY.

10CD 2013-2014 mix will be available in early 2015.

(From me - not the band.)

Will someone please help me with some good cover art when the time comes around? My covers always end up looking like crap.
  6. ACL 1 (Oct 21):
    Cincinnati (Oct 28): Matt
    St. Lois (Nov 4): Jason (jasvan)
    Tulsa (Nov 4): Ron
    Lincoln (Nov 11): Dave (thehappymundays)
    ACL 2 (Nov 11):
    Memphis (Nov 18): Matt
    Detroit (Nov 18): Nick
    Moline (Nov 25): Nick
    St. Paul (Nov 25): Kieran
    Milwaukee (Nov 28): Ed
    Denver (Nov 28): Kieran

ACL anyone?
  7. 10/25
    SETLIST

1.SMALL TOWN
    2.RAIN/BEATLES
    3.SLEEPING BY MYSELF
    4.DAUGHTER
    5.GIVEN TO FLY
    6.LAST KISS
    7.FUCKIN UP/YOUNG
    8.HUNGER STRIKE/TOTD

I know its a short set anyway but id be pissed with 2 covers. (Im not counting Hunger Strike) PJ has such amazing acoustic songs and has dozens to choose from their own catalog..
  8. I'd be pissed off with Rain. They played it in Milton Keynes when they could have played Breath instead - waste of a spot. I love Fuckin' Up, though.
  9. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:10/25
    SETLIST

1.SMALL TOWN
    2.RAIN/BEATLES
    3.SLEEPING BY MYSELF
    4.DAUGHTER
    5.GIVEN TO FLY
    6.LAST KISS
    7.FUCKIN UP/YOUNG
    8.HUNGER STRIKE/TOTD

I know its a short set anyway but id be pissed with 2 covers. (Im not counting Hunger Strike) PJ has such amazing acoustic songs and has dozens to choose from their own catalog..

Oddly enough, setlist.fm classifies five out of the eight songs as "covers." Only Small Town, Daughter, and GTF are true PJ songs!
  10. Sad times when a tour is over and there are no shows on the upcoming schedule.

How amazing is this song? I've been listening to it since i was 7 years old and it never gets old. This version is hands down my favorite. The tag is just unbelievable.

11. And for the record:

Pearl Jam
    10-26-14
    Shoreline Amphitheatre
    Mountain View,CA

SETLIST

1.BETTER MAN
    2.SMALL TOWN
    3.THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT
    4.SIRENS
    5.BLACK
    6.JUST BREATHE