1. I was there and it brings me tears re watching it! That guy has a lot of good vids from the show. Black Circle and Dissident vids are amazing too
  2. You two are always showering!

Well, I guess they say cleanliness is next to godliness - if you're into that sort of thing, of course.
  3. I just realized that ACL1 was released today. Not too sure if I am going to jump on that one just yet - not a good place to start (as it's not even the first show).

I'll be in charge of Cincinnati next week, however.

I'll go find that list and maybe we can get a few more "commitments" to more shows.
  4. Do they release the boots immediately on iTunes or does it take a few weeks/months? I ask because I have a few iTunes gift cards that are burning a hole in my pocket.
  5. ....I see that the Euro 2014 boots are on the Canadian iTunes so I'm out of luck in that regard.
  6. ACL 1 (Oct 21):
    Cincinnati (Oct 28): Matt
    St. Lois (Nov 4): Jason (jasvan)
    Tulsa (Nov 4):
    Lincoln (Nov 11):
    ACL 2 (Nov 11):
    Memphis (Nov 18):
    Detroit (Nov 18): Nick
    Moline (Nov 25): Nick
    St. Paul (Nov 25):
    Milwaukee (Nov 28??): any Yield fans?????
    Denver (Nov 28??):
  7. I'm cool with those 2 plus anything else that needs to be filled in. Happy Birthday to the best band in the world AND a year today since I was in Philly to witness yet another great show. Should be awesome tonight.
  8. Ill buy Moline or Milwaukee !
  9. Sirius played the Cincinnati gig yesterday . Very solid show . I love the opening Pendulum > Nothingman > Of The Girl..I could do wothout the filler tunes though..Got Some LBC Comatose Setting Forth..IMO UK should be on the main set , nowhere near the encores.

EV pays a nice tribute to Pete Rose during the encore..he dedicates Man of the Hour to him. Classy move IMO .
  10. Originally posted by EDDMB:Sirius played the Cincinnati gig yesterday . Very solid show . I love the opening Pendulum > Nothingman > Of The Girl..I could do wothout the filler tunes though..Got Some LBC Comatose Setting Forth..IMO UK should be on the main set , nowhere near the encores.

EV pays a nice tribute to Pete Rose during the encore..he dedicates Man of the Hour to him. Classy move IMO .

I agree but in Detroit (and trust me I couldnt believe it) Got Some and Comatose brought the house down!! Comatose had the whole crowd going crazy! I was thinking since when did Comatose become a sing along!