1. Originally posted by KieranU2:We still need to discuss what is happening with me. Are you all willing to wait for Gdynia, Leeds and Milton Keynes as I'm getting them on CD? Like I said, I'm happy to get some others if people want them immediately.

Surely more than four.

Waiting's alright with me.

I'm getting Stockholm and one more if needed.
  2. Originally posted by RUMMY:Is there just the four of us in on this? Dave and Ed are usually good for one or two...oh, and I believe Olof is getting Stockholm.

I'm here let me know what to get
  3. Milan and Trieste are up.
  4. I think Ron is getting the two Italy shows...I'll take care of Berlin and Vienna next week ....and with Nick getting the two Amsterdam shows (next week) we should be up to speed in no time...

Dave maybe you can be in charge of Oslo....can your friend get Werchter? Olof is In for Stockholm...Kieran will take care of the two UK shows (and Poland?????) via his CDs.

That'd do it, I believe.
  5. tonight i'm likely doing my job
  6. Yup were in
  7. I will be away over the next couple of weeks but will be checking as and when
  8. Been traveling a lot this summer . Just got back from the Keys .

Seeing Soundgarden tomorrow night at the Cruzan in WPB !!!! NIN is on the bill as well .

I will grab a boot if needed Matt . Let me know . I think I offered for Berlin a while back ???
  9. Although short, the SG setlists have looked quite solid.

I was sorry to be away during their Toronto performance.
  10. PJ vault #4 announced today...Bellingham 2000 show...not officially released yet....
  11. ...available one month from now (sept 10)
  12. Odd choice , as obviously we have 72 gigs released from 2000 ...and I doubt this show is close to the greatness of Det (10.07) East Troy (10.08) and Chicago (10.09) from Oct '00 .

A 1996 show please...hmmm.......