1. Originally posted by KieranU2:The shipping is quite costly. It would be good if they released all the bootlegs at once with the possibility of combined postage. It would save me a fortune.

That's so lame, I thought they combined shipping on various CDs orders. Shipping each one separately is stupid, more chances for them to get lost - and of course more expensive.
  2. EV played one hell of a solo set in Portugal yesterday.

3. Corduroy
    Throw Your Arms Around Me (Hunters & Collectors cover)
    Brain Damage (Pink Floyd cover)
    Sometimes
    Wishlist
    Can't Keep
    Sleeping By Myself
    Without You
    Tonight You Belong to Me (Irving Kaufman) (with Cat Power)
    The Needle and the Damage Done (Neil Young)
    Just Breathe
    I Am Mine
    Far Behind
    Rise
    Immortality
    Masters of War (Bob Dylan) (with The Legendary Tiger Man)
    You've Got to Hide Your Love Away (The Beatles)
    Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town
    Portugal
    Imagine (John Lennon)
    Unthought Known
    Last Kiss
    Better Man
    Lukin
    Black
    Porch
    Hard Sun
    Keep on Rockin

Not bad at all. You've Got To Hide.. was the first song I ever learnt on guitar, I have a deep soft spot for it ♥ And well, performing Imagine after all that's happened with the Milton Keynes rant and all... Wow Ed, wow. I bow to you
  4. 2hrs 24 min. One man and a guitar. Unbelievable. His latest sets are really making me wanna catch a solo show.
  5. Maybe he'll tour the North East this September?????

Would that be enough to satisfy PJ yearnings, however?????
  6. Nick it's a must to catch a solo show, it's amazing

7. Honestly, I would choose his solo concert over Pearl Jam concert anytime. Huge fan of his solo work.
  8. Love the response Eddie gave with that letter. Without going more and deeper in to the situation; Sergio said it all a couple of pages ago.
  9. Originally posted by RUMMY:Maybe he'll tour the North East this September?????

Would that be enough to satisfy PJ yearnings, however?????

That would be awesome.... And no it wouldn't. My goal is to see PJ AT LEAST once every year from now on. I'm looking forward to an inevitable Canadian tour and doing Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa etc..

10. I've heard... And with the lack of boots, and fan vids it also holds a bit of mystery as well lol. Plus his sets from this year are better than ever IMO.
  11. Strong rumors for EV solo US shows Nov/Dec.
  12. U2's new album will be called Sirens? Really?????