1. I'm getting all the ones I attended on CD, but I'm happy to chime in for some others on digital download.
  2. Werchter, Berlin and milan shows are in full on youtube

3. Even the Poland show!!!????

4. Yeah, I know it was a standard festival set but I want it as a little memento.
  5. Good point...I'm trying to "bank" a few shows before I place an order. The shipping (even to here in Canada) is almost the cost of a single CD!
  6. The shipping is quite costly. It would be good if they released all the bootlegs at once with the possibility of combined postage. It would save me a fortune.
  7. Originally posted by KieranU2:The shipping is quite costly. It would be good if they released all the bootlegs at once with the possibility of combined postage. It would save me a fortune.

You should definitely wait in terms of the CD's. I'm sure many of us can cover the earlier ones and then you can set us up with a couple of later ones once you receive your CD's????
  8. I could do that, I could wait until the end of August and then buy all of them. Does anyone know if pearljam.com do combined postage? I don't mind purchasing a couple in mp3, like I said, until all of them have been released.

9. Ellie Goulding's favourite album is Ten. Good on her, and she's bloody gorgeous as well.
  10. Originally posted by KieranU2:I could do that, I could wait until the end of August and then buy all of them. Does anyone know if pearljam.com do combined postage? I don't mind purchasing a couple in mp3, like I said, until all of them have been released.

Yes. I believe they charge you shipping per order - not per item.

If you get the CD's for the two UK shows, I'm sure we can wait until you get them...Nick's getting the 'Dam shows in mp3, I think.
  11. I don't know how long the CDs will take to get to me. It took around two weeks for Manchester 2012 to get to me.
  12. Waiting will force us to spend more time with the other shows...pretty much all of them look like winners in terms of the setlist quality and quantity.