1. One of their best songs. What a shame they've abandoned it.

2. The list of great songs they've stopped playing is enough to almost make a setlist from same goes for Muse.

3. Yes and yes and yes. Damn!!!
  4. Their poor choices, setlist-wise, is convincing me to skip them at Lollapalooza just to add Eminem to my list of seen acts. How very unfortunate.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:Just in case someone's interested in my self-made Best Of Arctic Monkeys. It's a bit MP3 file without track divisions, fully tagged and made from MP3's at 192 kbps all ripped by me from the original CD albums. The tracks were mixed and edited with Nero SoundTrax.

I burned this to CD and it makes up for a perfect Arctic Monkeys soundtrack for any kind of indie party or whatever

I'm particullarly proud of the Danceflooor>Do Me A Favour and the If You Were There>Bad Thing>Brianstorm transitions

The Total Mix

Song................................................................................................Time
    01 - Still Take You Home.................................................................[00:00:00]
    02 - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor................................[00:02:45]
    03 - Do Me A Favour...................................................................... [00:05:29]
    04 - Red Light Indicates Doors Are Secured..................................[00:08:49]
    05 - Cornerstone.............................................................................[00:11:10]
    06 - The View From The Afternoon................................................[00:14:08]
    07 - Fluorescent Adolescent..........................................................[00:17:36]
    08 - My Propeller.............................................................................[00:20:22]
    09 - If You Were There, Beware....................................................[00:23:38]
    10 - The Bad Thing..........................................................................[00:28:01]
    11 - Brianstorm...............................................................................[00:30:19]
    12 - Crying Lightning.......................................................................[00:33:07]
    13 - Teddy Picker............................................................................[00:36:40]
    14 - Fake Tales Of San Francisco..................................................[00:39:17]
    15 - Balaclava.................................................................................[00:42:08]
    16 - From The Ritz To The Rubble...................................................[00:44:40]
    17 - You Probably Couldn't See For The Lights, But You Were Staring Straight At Me......[00:47:40]
    18 - This House Is A Circus............................................................[00:49:46]
    19 - Dancing Shoes.........................................................................[00:52:50]
    20 - When The Sun Goes Down.....................................................[00:55:14]
    21 - Only Ones Who Know.............................................................[00:58:26]
    22 - Mardy Bum...............................................................................[01:01:24]
    23 - A Certain Romance..................................................................[01:04:14]
    24 - Who The Fuck Are Arctic Monkeys?.......................................[01:09:33]
    25 - 505...........................................................................................[01:14:56]

All tracks have been ripped from the original albums, which were legally bought at physical stores by me.
    All tracks belong to their respective owners.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?6qp5azvaxtdyodw

Almost 5 years later (Suck It And See and AM weren't released by then) I still listen to this compilation so I decided to make a video for it. I hope you enjoy it

6. I'm a little bit in love with this band... AM is a fantastic album, I didn't listen to the rest of the discography, only the hits and they are amazing
  7. Give a try to my mix, it's a well balanced mix between oldies, hits and less known songs

Just saw Youtube has blocked the video Morons. Uploading to Vimeo lol
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:Give a try to my mix, it's a well balanced mix between oldies, hits and less known songs

Just saw Youtube has blocked the video Morons. Uploading to Vimeo lol
    I will do a playlist on my spotify... You should upgrade your with Suck It And See and AM songs
  9. Some day, some day.

Thanks Tim I really like how this simple video turned out, and the mix is superb (sorry).
  10. 10 years to the day I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor was released.

THE breakthrough.