1. Do someone know how many guest were on U2 tours ?

maybe Tim with his stadistics
  2. Haha, what do you mean by guests? Other artists joining them on-stage?

3. exactly

last night i was listening some Vertigo songs and i listened Brando Flowers ( in a little while) and Mary J Blige ( One)
    and then i remenberd that Eddie Vedder , Bruce Springsteen , Green Day , Pearl Jam , Arcade Fire ,and many others did it on Vertigo tour . So i was curious about if any know the exactly number
  4. Unless there is a resource out there that has a definitive list, the only way to find out would be to check every show on u2gigs to see if they list a guest.
  5. Originally posted by iTim:Unless there is a resource out there that has a definitive list, the only way to find out would be to check every show on u2gigs to see if they list a guest.

mmm so i will check it . Thank you Tim
  6. Why they dropped no line and breathe and never played fez is beyond me, turky
  7. I haven't even had a U2 thought in a while D: whenever I make playlists or feel like really digging for music it's never their music anymore. So odd because during the long gap between Bomb and No Line I'd still listen to the occasional U2 song. I'm a big worried that I won't relate to the U2 album and my fandom for them will be so low they'll be a band I used to love
  8. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:I haven't even had a U2 thought in a while D: whenever I make playlists or feel like really digging for music it's never their music anymore. So odd because during the long gap between Bomb and No Line I'd still listen to the occasional U2 song. I'm a big worried that I won't relate to the U2 album and my fandom for them will be so low they'll be a band I used to love

Hello Hello, I'm at a place called limbo.
  9. i've had the same feeling, been so long since i listened to U2's music after the 360 tour ended.

but i listen to music in waves, suddenly i felt like listening to Pearl Jam and U2 again this summer.

and with the rumour of a September release from U2, i am starting to get excited for Bono and the guys again!

you can't turn down your first love now can ya! ;D

10. I feel like you had this feeling a few years ago! LOL So much other music right now but it gets difficult to check back for U2 haha. although I'm sure that'll change when/if we get a new album.
  11. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:I haven't even had a U2 thought in a while D: whenever I make playlists or feel like really digging for music it's never their music anymore. So odd because during the long gap between Bomb and No Line I'd still listen to the occasional U2 song. I'm a big worried that I won't relate to the U2 album and my fandom for them will be so low they'll be a band I used to love

I was/somewhat am in the same boat. I would even go so far as to say I was kind of mad at the band for missing out on the buzz they had earlier in the year and then not releasing an album.

Every now and then though, I hear something by them thanks to shuffle and I realize how great they are.

When I went to Dublin last month I listened to U2 on the way over and back home and really got back into them for a bit.
  12. i m listening to 16/5/2001 show in Chicago. I don t know why they don t play Kite during the 360 tour. Beatiful song and works excellent live ( and the Vertigo tour version ending the show is awesome too )