1. Originally posted by kris_smith87:So I came to a realization today. I am hosting a trivia night tonight and I’m ready. It is good to go but I’m so second guessing myself.

And now I know why U2 takes so long to release an album!
    Haha. Fair play!

A particular sort of trivia or any and all categories? Have fun.
  2. It is for Movember. So the categories were:

1. Famous Moustaches
    2. Man bands (the real names of band members/people had to guess the band)
    3. Famous Bromances
    4. Australian Slang (Movember started in Australia)
    5. Songs with pizza in the lyrics and you had to guess the artist.
  3. U2 thought of the day:

The Killers ripped off Miracle Drug's solo for When You Were Young.
  4. That’s a good shout, I would never have put they two together.
  5. King's of Leon sex on fire.... totaly Out of Control riff
  6. I think whole scene like Killers, Snow patrol, Kings Of Leons, etc... was ATYCLB/HTDAAB rip off bands... I can hear Edges guitar from this era in many of their songs.
  7. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    I think whole scene like Killers, Snow patrol, Kings Of Leons, etc... was ATYCLB/HTDAAB rip off bands... I can hear Edges guitar from this era in many of their songs.
    There are many many similarities but I hadn't heard such a stricking rip-off as Miracle Drug/When You Were Young. It's taken me some years to realize (probably due to the fact that I rarely listen to Miracle Drug other than the guitar intro which I looped and now use it as my phone ringtone) but it's so obvious now
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    There are many many similarities but I hadn't heard such a stricking rip-off as Miracle Drug/When You Were Young. It's taken me some years to realize (probably due to the fact that I rarely listen to Miracle Drug other than the guitar intro which I looped and now use it as my phone ringtone) but it's so obvious now
    Wow, with a Swedish perspective, I can take this even further. Listen to this song which I've always thought of as a blatant ripoff of When You Were Young, mixed with some additional ripping off of New Year's Day (1:35 anyone?). You just added another layer to the ripoff

This guy is really huge in Sweden BTW. One of the most popular, if not the most ( ), domestic artists. Sells out stadiums.

9. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:[..]
    Wow, with a Swedish perspective, I can take this even further. Listen to this song which I've always thought of as a blatant ripoff of When You Were Young, mixed with some additional ripping off of New Year's Day (1:35 anyone?). You just added another layer to the ripoff

This guy is really huge in Sweden BTW. One of the most popular, if not the most ( ), domestic artists. Sells out stadiums.

[YouTube Video]
    rip off of the rip off?