1. Today is my birthday and she gave me a great birthday present. It took her about 1 1/2 hours to draw this picture of Bono. I was so happy when she gave it to me.
  2. Originally posted by Kerstin:[image]
    Today is my birthday and she gave me a great birthday present. It took her about 1 1/2 hours to draw this picture of Bono. I was so happy when she gave it to me.
    Happy Birthday Kerstin!
  3. Thank you!
  4. Happy Birthday Kerstin ! and nice draws !
  5. Thanks.
    I was really surprised when she gave me the picture because she kept saying that Bono was too difficult to draw for her because of the glasses. And older pictures from the 80s were too "hairy" for her.
  6. Originally posted by Kerstin:Thanks.
    I was really surprised when she gave me the picture because she kept saying that Bono was too difficult to draw for her because of the glasses. And older pictures from the 80s were too "hairy" for her.
    how old is she ?
  7. She's 12. She got into U2 last summer in Ireland when she heard Raised By Wolves (I played some of my U2 CDs in the car).
  8. Originally posted by Kerstin:She's 12. She got into U2 last summer in Ireland when she heard Raised By Wolves (I played some of my U2 CDs in the car).

So we have the new U2 fan generation
  9. Yes we do obviously. On the next leg of the tour if they come back to Germany she'll come with me.
  10. She's super talented ! I love how she's already shading too. How amazing. . Please tell her that I love her drawings (They remind me of my work that age. )