1. infos from Achtung Bootlegs:

" ... Awesome audience recording from the Schalke show. Both music and vocals are very clear and have a great punch. At several times, you can hear some clappings / voices located near the taper. But this doesn't effect the amazing qualitaty of this recording.."

PART1: http://rapidshare.com/files/17406831/2005-06-12_-_GELSENKIRCHEN-part1.rar
    PART2: http://rapidshare.com/files/17409106/2005-06-12_-_GELSENKIRCHEN-part2.rar

Now on our show pages: 2005-06-12 - Gelsenkirchen, Germany - Arena AufSchalke

featuring bonus songs:
    An Cat DubhI/nto The Heart ; City Of Blinding Lights ; Beautiful Day ; Miracle Drug ; New Year's Day ; "40"
    recorded in Los Angeles (2005-05-04)

2. Indeed a great recording, thanks a lot! Bootleg is updated.
  3. It's true, this is a Must-Have!

Excellent, thanks!

cu
    hodel_05
  4. WOOOOO!!!!!!!
  5. Now I listened to the entire concert and have to say:

This is my new TOP boot from Vertigo!

Even a little more warmer and bassy than 2006-12-04 Saitama!

cu
    hodel_05
  6. THANX!
  7. It´s funny. The sound is even better than the original one during concert!!! :-)

I must know it: I had the best possible position during the concert standing about 20 meters away from stage and in the middle between the two PA-stacks and the sound was not good.

There were many complaints from most fans that in the rear and side parts of this immense Indoor-Stadium the sound was really awful.
  8. Originally posted by JanRodiIt´s funny. The sound is even better than the original one during concert!!! :-)

I totally agree!!!
    I was in the back of the arena and the sound was.... But because of this recoding i can understand now, what bono said in his speeches ^^

9. I've just listened to this show in honour of our friend Kirsten ( www.u2start.com/topic/by-post/561463/ )... Excellent sound and much better performance than I could remember. Elevation is still a highlight in the VT shows, and of course the LAPOE / SBS / BTBS secquence still gives me the same goosebumps as it gave me on the day of my first concert (2 months after Gelsenkirsten ). What a great show. Enjoy the memories K
  10. I will have to check this show out because I've never heard of it!
  11. Where the upgrade version link is?
    thanks