1. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01:[..]

How? Congress represents the people, and the people of America don't care about Russia's opinions on the matter. If anything, it was arrogant of them to think we would care about the opinions of a bunch of commie has-beens.

This is not about people of USA. It's about Syria and the whole region. If USA invades Syria that means conflict between Russia and USA.

And yeah, you can say whatever you like about Russians but in this case Putin is acting like a gentleman while Obama, Biden and Kerry just want blood on their hands. Like a bunch of fucked-up kids.
  2. Originally posted by Yogi:[..]

This is not about people of USA. It's about Syria and the whole region. If USA invades Syria that means conflict between Russia and USA.

And yeah, you can say whatever you like about Russians but in this case Putin is acting like a gentleman while Obama, Biden and Kerry just want blood on their hands. Like a bunch of fucked-up kids.

Depends on how you look at the situation. When they decide to attack they will have blood on their hand, but when they decide not to do anything they will maybe will have even more blood on their hands.

If you ask me, I would just let them fight their own battle in Syria, but if thats the best solution? I really don't have an idea.
  3. Originally posted by Yogi:[..]

Must be a nice feeling when your throat melts and running through your Lungs, but why should we care? Yogi needs the new U2 Album, that should be the Agenda! Putin a Gentleman? I'm sorry, but are you retarded?
  4. Originally posted by BonoVox05:[..]

Must be a nice feeling when your throat melts and running through your Lungs, but why should we care? Yogi needs the new U2 Album, that should be the Agenda! Putin a Gentleman? I'm sorry, but are you retarded?

I said in this particular case. Did you even read what Putin says and what Obama/Kerry/Biden say? I guess that you didn't because then you would know what I'm talking about.
  5. Originally posted by Yogi:[..]

I said in this particular case. Did you even read what Putin says and what Obama/Kerry/Biden say? I guess that you didn't because then you would know what I'm talking about.

Oh, i did and i do, that's why i can't understand your opinion.

6. Well, maybe it's time to do it again.

What is Obama saying? Let's get in, we have proof, but we will not show it to you. Yeah, let's launch some rockets on them.

What is Putin saying? Hm, we should look at the facts. Investigation by UN is still not finished, we still don't know who used chemical weapons, let's not jump to conclusions.
  7. No Rocket launched so far, i'm pretty sure they will wait for the Laboratory results, but even then, Dictator Putin will have his talk out. Thats for sure!
  8. Originally posted by Yogi:[..]

Actually I agree with Putin. That being said, my congressmen, and senators, represent me, and other Americans. Not the world. I would not vote for anyone who puts the interest of Russia, ahead of those of their own country.
  9. Originally posted by bartajax:[..]

Depends on how you look at the situation. When they decide to attack they will have blood on their hand, but when they decide not to do anything they will maybe will have even more blood on their hands.

If you ask me, I would just let them fight their own battle in Syria, but if thats the best solution? I really don't have an idea.

Bad people, killing other bad people.
  10. Originally posted by BonoVox05:[..]

Well since the rebels we are supporting are the ones who used the chemical weapons( and have admitted to it), guess that means if we get involved, we'll be helping the bad guys.
  11. On a lighter note...the new government in Iran is doing well so far, more specifically the foreign minister, Javad Zarif who I believe is doing the best job between all ministers. He's really changing the tone...he's using Twitter and Facebook to connect with people around the world personally. Yesterday he had a short tweet conversation with Nancy Pelosi's daughter:

http://www.businessinsider.com/javad-zarif-tweets-with-christine-pelosi-2013-9

You can see the tweets here:

The new government is doing all possible to bring moderation back...I just hope the Syria situation doesn't mess it up.

12. Best acceptance speech ever. "I would like to thank Dylan, and Lennon, & McCartney, and Townshend, and Morrisey, and all those other people I have been robbing for the last 20 years"... Nah, seriously, what a hero. And BOOM-CHA in the face of the foreign matters secretary. BOOM CHA.