1. There's clips from 2004, 2006 and 2008 as well as a couple recorded right outside the Hanover Quay studios in 2008 or 2009 - Irishteen they were named.

U2exit had them initially but I'm not sure where you can get them now.

2. Just change the ending of the internet adress from 404 to 403, 402, 401, 400... I kept trying...

And I wish we could get access to the other ones...

Was 'Thank You For The Day" a working title?
  3. links are not working any more?
  4. I wish this became/will become a song.
  5. Am I correct in thinking the only version we have of this is the fan recorded one on YouTube? Cause I'd love to have a real leaked version.

Also does anyone know how Mercy came to be? How was that leaked?
  6. In 2004 Bono met a girl from Interference (?) outside of Hanover Quay and gave her a CD with 12 tracks. Track 12 was Mercy. She then uploaded it to Interference in 128kbps WMA format.

And yes, the only one we have is the YouTube beach clips.
  7. all of my life sounds slightly like the sound of the beatles.
  8. The more I think about it, the more they should put All My Life on the album. It's simple, catchy and beautiful. Sure it's not the most lyrically or sonically inventive song they've ever made but it could be a "back to basics" hit because I don't remember any part of that song sounding cringworthy lol. But if U2 want to remain relevant a hint of classicism and "Beatles" vibes could do the trick imo
  9. It's funny how different the lyrics are understood. I always thought the second line in the chorus is "what my heart starts beating for"
  10. its a fine song, with a cool guitar solo. Couldve been on ATYCLB
  11. Originally posted by drewhiggins:In 2004 Bono met a girl from Interference (?) outside of Hanover Quay and gave her a CD with 12 tracks. Track 12 was Mercy. She then uploaded it to Interference in 128kbps WMA format.

And yes, the only one we have is the YouTube beach clips.

What were the other eleven