1. Found on u2mp3s.com posted by u2mixer with this information

" Hi all

U2pablo, and others members too, have shared the 2 circulating IEMs and audience recordings already on here and this mix is from the original uploads too.

I have mixed the IEM tracks from Turin with the Romeo audience recording.

I don't want to disrespect the orginal uploaders but couldn't find a 'don't convert to lossy' instruction so decided to keep the matrix in a lossy state to leave the door open for a full concert lossless matrix mix by one of the original uploaders - hope that makes sense

Note: IEM (In-Ear Monitors) usually have crew count-ins and metronome 'click-track' backing."

For me very good quality and powerful sound

Uploaded here http://rapidshare.com/files/412433893/North_Star___Glastonbury_IEM_Matrix__U2mixer_Mix_.rar

2. The Link is dead.

3. This file was not uploaded via a premium account and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

Can someone re-upload it, Please.

4. (onto Mediafire, please )
  5. it looks like i opened pandora's box by releasing those two iem songs ...
    glad to see once again nobody asked for permission to use them ...

i do especially like the "U2pablo, and others members too, have shared the 2 circulating IEMs", yeah sure, those guys circulated that ... sure ...

oh well ...
  6. Originally posted by JulienLossless:it looks like i opened pandora's box by releasing those two iem songs ...

i do especially like the "U2pablo, and others members too, have shared the 2 circulating IEMs", yeah sure, those guys circulated that ... sure ...

oh well ...

Appreciating the fact that people enjoy your work is always an option too...
  7. Originally posted by JulienLossless:it looks like i opened pandora's box by releasing those two iem songs ...

oh well ...

sorry for starting this discussing again but why do u care so much? u shared those files first! honestly what did u expect? and ultimately these files are property of u2 so u can calm down no one is stealing form u.
  8. Originally posted by Shimitz:[..]
    sorry for starting this discussing again but why do u care so much? u shared those files first! honestly what did u expect? and ultimately these files are property of u2 so u can calm down no one is stealing form u.

simply because it's a matter of respect, if someone would have simply asked me i would have said yes. it's not because something is free that you can do whatever you want with it without asking. it's that kind of actions and way of thinking that makes people not want to share their recordings.

thaht could be an option, but it's not more about me than it is about respect and common sense. a simple 'can i do that?' would have been enough. it's not as if it was difficult to locate the original sharer of those iem samples (same goes for the audience taper, he's easy to locate)

9. Permission is always best to be asked. If I record(ed) a gig I certainly wouldn't want it to be mixed with other sources at all (with or without permission). We live in different times though and there is enough demand for these mixes to warrant not asking for any permission from tapers. Shame