1. Does anyone have the Popmart Johannesburg Pro-Shot? If so, could you please upload it?
  2. Originally posted by Risto:Hmm my mistake :S I uploaded the 2nd one, didnt see it was on the tracker. I am seeding the version i have, I am just not online as much as i used to be.

it's perfectly alright, Chris, no worries I was just worried it wouldn't get finished at all - but I understand how one can't be online all the time and seed, no problem. I'll just catch your seeding when I happen to be online at the same time as you. Thanks a lot
  3. Does anyone happen to have

2006-11-16 Adelaide FLAC : by taper Blackout ? 817MB OKMIIR > Custom Preamp > Sony PCM-M1

I was at this show and just got a hold of the Melbourne gig thanks to risto . I didn't realise blackout flew to adelaide to do this one especially as well. My partner missed this show as she was overseas for her brothers wedding at the time. I would love if someone has this and could put it up in FLAC.
  4. could anyone put up a torrent for the 2000-12-05 Irving Plaza dvd? I had it once and it got lost with my broken harddrive. I know the download links are there in the forum topic but torrent would be easier
  5. Originally posted by MacStripey:could anyone put up a torrent for the 2000-12-05 Irving Plaza dvd? I had it once and it got lost with my broken harddrive. I know the download links are there in the forum topic but torrent would be easier

+1
  6. Hi there.

I have the "Violence is never right" silver CD FLAC version of this show.

But would like to have the original FLAC files from Chris Voynet.

Can anyone post it?

Regards.

7. would it be possible to get the Boston Somerville Theatre DVD
    please the gig they did on the 11th march 2009..
    i downloaded it a while back but seem to have lost it:-(

8. Originally posted by LSMelo:Hi there.

I have the "Violence is never right" silver CD FLAC version of this show.

But would like to have the original FLAC files from Chris Voynet.

Can anyone post it?

Regards.

Which show?

Originally posted by cake55:
    would it be possible to get the Boston Somerville Theatre DVD
    please the gig they did on the 11th march 2009..
    i downloaded it a while back but seem to have lost it:-(

I remember some goodlooking AUD source. Is that the one you mean?