1. Thank you ! Leeching has started!

2. should get 100k/s. I'll stop all of my other torrents for the time being.
  3. Thanks
  4. Is it possible that someone could upload the 1998-02-06 Buenos Aires Pro-Shot? Thanks in advance!
  5. Don't suppose anyone has a flac version of Earls court 19-8-2001 they would be prepared to torrent. Here's hoping
  6. Hello, I've been trying to download the San Sebastian concert uploaded by U2LaMancha and it seems like there's nobody left uploading it. Could somebody please upload/share it again?

Thanks a lot.
  7. Originally posted by pelotilla: Hello, I've been trying to download the San Sebastian concert uploaded by U2LaMancha and it seems like there's nobody left uploading it. Could somebody please upload/share it again?

Thanks a lot.

Your ratio is too low to download such a large torrent. It'll probably be a better idea to download some smaller freeleeching torrents, or to share a new torrent.

You are through your 5 GB starting credit so nothing left.. But, to help you, we just made this torrent a freeleech torrent.

8. Thank you very much Remy , I will keep seeding it till my ratio improves.
  9. would anyone be so kind and seed the Foxboro Proshot dvd again? I'm stuck on 59% for over a week now thanks

10. I was just thinking, what the hell, there's now two Foxboro Pro-shots on the torrent section. I downloaded one ages and ages ago and I'm currently seeding it. It's weird because this one you want seeded is a smaller file size than the one I have so I can't seed it. So, sorry
  11. Hmm my mistake :S I uploaded the 2nd one, didnt see it was on the tracker. I am seeding the version i have, I am just not online as much as i used to be.