1. Originally posted by INCA:Can someone upload the 1983 U2 show in Honolulu? Oingo Boingo opened for them.

Also the 1985 Honolulu show if you have it. Heard they had to stop the show for a bit, someone got hit with a bottle so the EMTs had to come in.

Ok thx bye.
    We don't even know the setlist of those shows, let alone a bootleg has surfaced ever. Sorry.
  2. I'm seeding the 1990-01-06 Remaster by BigGirl.
    We have the other 2 shows in our show pages.
  3. I don't know if the guy was misinformed but back in 2006 when the tix first went on sale (and I was first in line for tix) but I got to talking to a guy who said he was at the 1985 show and knew someone who told him they knew of a recording. I also ran across a 1983 concert poster of U2's show in Honolulu being auctioned off on the web in 1999. It was signed. I was outbid. It sold for 150.00.

So supposedly a recording of 1985 does/did exist but whoever taped it ain't sharing.
  4. Anybody have video of 2001-10-25 ?
    I hope the video is not interrupted during a performance of "One".
  5. Hi again! Anyone have Syaracuse, NY dvd performance back in '87? Pretty please upload it I'd much appreciate it. (pardon my spelling I can't spell lol)
  6. Originally posted by pokemon86:Hi again! Anyone have Syaracuse, NY dvd performance back in '87? Pretty please upload it I'd much appreciate it. (pardon my spelling I can't spell lol)
    I believe I have it, will check soon for you!
  7. Hola alguien tiene el vide0 full hd U2 in Turin/Torino, Italy - 2015-09-04 - Pro-shot??
    doe anybody got U2 in Turin/Torino, Italy - 2015-09-04 - Pro-shot full hd 1080p?
  8. Originally posted by cerati900:Hola alguien tiene el vide0 full hd U2 in Turin/Torino, Italy - 2015-09-04 - Pro-shot??
    doe anybody got U2 in Turin/Torino, Italy - 2015-09-04 - Pro-shot full hd 1080p?
    Sure
  9. Originally posted by one8ung:Can i request a torrent for this DVD?

====================================
    General Informations :
    Name : Kevin - 1 Cam
    Tour : Vertigo Tour
    Leg : How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb Promo Tour
    Date : 11.21.2004
    Town : New York
    Place : Brooklyn Bridge
    Type : Video
    Support : DVD+/-R
    Taper : Kevin
    Material : Master DV > DVD
    Performance : Live
    Source : DV
    Generation : Master
    Integral : Complete
    Camera : Amateur
    Nb Cam. : 1
    Format : NTSC
    Résolution : 720*480
    Sound : AC3
    Ratio : 4/3
    Authoring : Yes (every 5 min)
    Menu : No

Setlist :
    Disc 1 (1:08:34)
    1. Waiting For U2
    2. Vertigo
    3. All Because Of You
    4. Miracle Drug
    5. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
    6. City Of Blinding Lights
    7. Original Of The Species
    8. She's A Mystery To Me
    9. Beautiful Day
    10. I Will Follow
    11. Out Of Control
    12. Vertigo

Discs Contents
    Disc 1 : New York, 22 Novembre 2004
    I requested this more complete version (http://www.achtungbootlegs.com/index.php?nav=250&bootId=626), but no one listened to me