1. Hope this time someone help me. Would be the 1st time. Otherwise this forum has no meaning: 1997-05-16 lossless.
  2. Originally posted by LSMelo:Hope this time someone help me. Would be the 1st time. Otherwise this forum has no meaning: 1997-05-16 lossless.

I do have that. When I find it on my hard drive, I will upload it.
  3. Hello - i missed those 23 CD'S torrent of Popmart Las Vegas Rehearsals - is there any other way to download it because i lost my download rights on u2torrents. Anyone of You downloaded it or someone still had this torrent file? Please help me - i really need to have this bootleg in my collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. i will try to download it from u2t and seed here.
  5. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2[..]

The IEM 23 disc one? I'm currently downloading it - will upload it here as soon as it's done.

No, not that one. That's all the rehearsals. There's download links for a soundcheck on the show page... would be nice to have in lossless. Sorry.
  6. hey, can someone seed the 1080i honolulu?
  7. Originally posted by andrzej:Hello - i missed those 23 CD'S torrent of Popmart Las Vegas Rehearsals - is there any other way to download it because i lost my download rights on u2torrents. Anyone of You downloaded it or someone still had this torrent file? Please help me - i really need to have this bootleg in my collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will up in the torrent section in a few moments.
  8. Originally posted by Mr_Trek[..]

No, not that one. That's all the rehearsals. There's download links for a soundcheck on the show page... would be nice to have in lossless. Sorry.

Oh, ok, the actual 04-25 rehearsal, I gotcha. I don't have that one, sorry.
  9. Hello

thanks a lot for the seeders