1. Originally posted by tchezaohey people. does anyone can seed the belissima rome 2005 for me?

yes
  2. thank you my glorious and succint friend!!!!!
  3. ok man, but, since its day 6, and nothing seeding, can you tell me when you will friendly seed it for me? cuz i dont know let or not utorrent running, or starting automatically. thanks a lot!!!!
  4. anyone can seed the 2 versions of 1987-06-06?
    thanks.
  5. Originally posted by tchezaook man, but, since its day 6, and nothing seeding, can you tell me when you will friendly seed it for me? cuz i dont know let or not utorrent running, or starting automatically. thanks a lot!!!!

I'm in Seed .... Just i had some pb with my HDD
    and When i work on my Aud rec. or anything , i stop my torrent client
  6. yeah, right now on december 9, its zero seeders and one peer(maybe its only me) although, its already 0,9%! uhuhuhuh nice!!!
  7. Originally posted by tchezaoyeah, right now on december 9, its zero seeders and one peer(maybe its only me) although, its already 0,9%! uhuhuhuh nice!!!

Ok another hand Soon on my blog > http://bootlegandco.blogspot.com/
  8. You know that your blog is linking to warez (the mp3s of the QMusic cover cd)?
  9. Originally posted by RistoYou know that your blog is linking to warez (the mp3s of the QMusic cover cd)?

No , what is it?
  10. man!!! 95%!!!! thanks in advance!!!!

edit: fully completed,and hearing!!the best bootleg i think.
  11. 1992-11-14 Anaheim. REMASTERED, UPGRADE

Can anyone share the lossless files?
  12. Hello. Can anyone share 2005-05-10 and 2005-05-12, but not the "Coexist" version? This "Coexist" I have it already.

Thanks.