1. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    depends how much did you drink (it could help with some decent amount, but when you can hardly go by yourself, probably won't be able any "performance" )
    haha, just have to find the cut line , otherwise here comes whiskey D***
  2. slow day on U2Start haa
  3. Not even all music gets better with alcohol - it can get much worse in fact. If you have strong (and bad) memories attached to some songs, my advice is NOT TO DRINK when listening to them, or NOT LISTENING to them while (or after) drinking. Otherwise that verse in UTEOTW might become true for you: "I was drowning my sorrows, but my sorrows learnt to swim".
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:Not even all music gets better with alcohol - it can get much worse in fact. If you have strong (and bad) memories attached to some songs, my advice is NOT TO DRINK when listening to them, or NOT LISTENING to them while (or after) drinking. Otherwise that verse in UTEOTW might become true for you: "I was drowning my sorrows, but my sorrows learnt to swim".
    Yeah that is true...i should of thought bout that before posting.
    I remember as a kid my Dad would play Everybody Hurts (REM) Every night when things were tough. I think we all have that drink song that we always listen to when drunk , and it's either a downer or a upper depending on why your'e drinking
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:Not even all music gets better with alcohol - it can get much worse in fact. If you have strong (and bad) memories attached to some songs, my advice is NOT TO DRINK when listening to them, or NOT LISTENING to them while (or after) drinking. Otherwise that verse in UTEOTW might become true for you: "I was drowning my sorrows, but my sorrows learnt to swim".
    I loved ATYCLB even more after drinking

6. Red Wine = good blood
  7. Captain here. Elevation tour wasn’t bad.
  8. Just got home after the first Christmas dinner of the year. Enough Dutch courage to enter this dark side of u2start

Sipping a little Metaxa with ice now for a night cap...and there was a point that I thought I could make

Ah, now I know: how great SOE sounded on the way back on the car stereo...
  9. After reading some of the nonsense in SOE General thread, I'd say drunk is a better place to be than on crack...