1. Hey guys, I had a celebratory drink! So I'm not actually drunk but still... Passed comprehensive exams as a geology major, so I'm borderline intoxicated with relief! Cheers!
  2. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:Hey guys, I had a celebratory drink! So I'm not actually drunk but still... Passed comprehensive exams as a geology major, so I'm borderline intoxicated with relief! Cheers!
    Wow Matthew that's great! When do you plan to graduate? Are you going to do a thesis?
  3. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:Hey guys, I had a celebratory drink! So I'm not actually drunk but still... Passed comprehensive exams as a geology major, so I'm borderline intoxicated with relief! Cheers!
    Fantastic news

4. +1

that's why there is no politics thread here.

2 things you don't talk about in a pub politics and religious. This is a drunk thread for a reason
  5. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:Hey guys, I had a celebratory drink! So I'm not actually drunk but still... Passed comprehensive exams as a geology major, so I'm borderline intoxicated with relief! Cheers!
    Congrats
    Now get wasted and forget everthing you've learned
  6. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:[..]

+1

that's why there is no politics thread here.

2 things you don't talk about in a pub politics and religious. This is a drunk thread for a reason
    Unless you're looking to incite a brawl...
  7. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:Hey guys, I had a celebratory drink! So I'm not actually drunk but still... Passed comprehensive exams as a geology major, so I'm borderline intoxicated with relief! Cheers!
    Congrats!
  8. Thanks guys! I'll be graduating in May, and hopefully going on to grad school after that. This year, I'll be working on a senior thesis on a specimen of the dinosaur Dryosaurus at the college's museum.

Also, Glenn, I didn't need to get wasted to forget everything I learned - that happened during the exam! I was certain I'd failed
  9. Haha, definately know that feeling!