1. Ok, personally I am not quite a fan of a bonus system like that. But we will definitely look at it for Torrents v2
  2. Fixed a bug that prevented some torrents to work on the site. Hope it works better now!
  3. thx
  4. Workedaround an issue/'bug' on the server of U2Torrents. U2Start users were not able to go to U2torrents from our site. Now the links to their torrents should work again.

In other news we are working on indexing U2 related torrents from Dime now as well The first Dime torrents are already listed.
  5. Interference74 DVDs will be backed up with our seedbox. Hannover is already available and the Frankfurt one should be backed up with a fast seed soon as well.
  6. Originally posted by Risto:Workedaround an issue/'bug' on the server of U2Torrents. U2Start users were not able to go to U2torrents from our site. Now the links to their torrents should work again.

In other news we are working on indexing U2 related torrents from Dime now as well The first Dime torrents are already listed.

Dumb question: If I leech/seed a torrent from U2t/dime via U2start, will the upload/download be counted on my share ratio here - there-both?
  7. Only if you download the .torrent files from all locations. Your client will merge them to 1 file most of them credit the uploaded/downloaded to all assigned trackers.
  8. ok, found the right forum.... can anyone tell me why i can't see a torrent?[

thanks goes out to great wise u2start member! (RISTO!!)
    sH22
  9. Does anyone know what it means when the torrent program says my Port is closed and that I can only download?
    How can I fix this?

10. http://portforward.com/
    It's something that you must setup in your router.

It means that the port is closed that is used to upload stuff, so you should open it.
  11. Dime's torrents are now indexed as well
  12. New RSS feed for the torrenters amongst us:

http://ww.u2start.com/rss/alltorrents/

Shows all torrents from U2Start, U2Torrents and DIME. Of course only u2 related torrents are indexed from DIME. Its very handy to see which torrents are running on the different trackers.

The feed is updated every 10 minutes