1. Bad ratio or something? If you want, tell me what to download and I'll put it on Google Drive and you can download it from me. My internet connection is really fast these days

EDIT: I think I want that boot myself anyway. Downloading.
  2. I saw your whatsapp and then my phone battery died, sorry I'd like to have that link, yeah!

And about the Dime account... I always had a good ratio, generally between 0'8 and 1'2, but then I stopped using it for a while and when I wanted to recover it, it was deleted. And I can't sign up for a new one unless they have a vacant - and I don't have the time to wait and check every day for it.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:I saw your whatsapp and then my phone battery died, sorry I'd like to have that link, yeah!

And about the Dime account... I always had a good ratio, generally between 0'8 and 1'2, but then I stopped using it for a while and when I wanted to recover it, it was deleted. And I can't sign up for a new one unless they have a vacant - and I don't have the time to wait and check every day for it.

You've got PM.
  4. no idea how wb gets such results from audience recordings. His bootlegs always sound better than what you'd get from the show itself.
  5. Because he knows where to stand and how to point the microphones (as tapers say, it's all about location, location, location)... and how to stay shut and quiet - something I still haven't managed with bands that move me.
  6. Any links to AF bootlegs going?

I'd love to get a recording of Glasto if there's a decent one around.
  7. There's quite a few floating around... These 2 twitter accounts keep track of most new AF bootlegs that surface - keep an eye on them!

Here's an HD rip of Glasto (haven't found an MP3 yet):

And here's 2 Italian gigs from late June:

I haven't checked any of them so I won't post them in separate threads for the time being - here will do. Good luck with them!
  8. And some another broadcasts and audience recordings from early June:

This one I've checked - pretty good sound despite radio's technical issues, the lack of audience sound and the occassional narrator speaking over intros and outtros at times (screw them!). I will post it in a separate thread now:

9. Wow - much obliged man; thank you!

10. You're welcome, mister
  11. Can't believe the single Reflektor was released over a year ago already
  12. One of my favourite albums it is too.