1. Found a smasher of a bootleg from Berlin. Recorded by the legend wb. He does godly things with audience equipment.

2. Ah I would love to hear this! wb did the U2 360 Berlin gig no?
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:Not keen on listening to crappy webcasts anymore. I will wait for a complete proshot recording or, even better, an audience one.

On that matter... I can't listen to nowadays broadcasts/webcasts anymore. I don't know why, and I'm actually tempted to open a tope to discuss that... But broadcasts stopped sounding truly good a couple of years ago... I can't listen to current ones. I'll take a crap audience recording over any over-proccessed, tin-sounding broadcast any day. Not to speak about great sounding audience recordings... Those are more common each day, and nothing can beat them anymore I feel.
  4. The odd broadcast can be good. There's a new version of Arcade Fire at Reading 2010 and it is amazing. Bloody love this band.
  5. Fewer and fewer to my ears. I can't really put my finger on it, don't know what it is for certain... But there's something that keeps me from enjoying current day broadcasts properly. Not even those with excellent coverage like Glastonbury, Reading, V Fest etc. It's a shame. But there's luckily more and more excellent audience tapers each day..
  6. I'll upload Reading for you. Only 1 song is a bit crap.
  7. Thanks but don't worry about it, if you say it's that good then I will get it (I might have it already) on my own. I just wish the 80s and early 90s broadcast standards came back
  8. You might have it already but there's a new fixed version out. I recommend the wb recording though.

9. ah sorry, didn't read there's an upgrade. I'm more interested in the wb's boot of Berlin as well. Where did you get it?
  10. Dime