1. Best band in the world. Little pricey but The Killers charging the same.
  2. I've been listening to Zane Lowe's whole show--even the two hours before U2 (because I love his show)--and they announced that they're going to be doing a concert that's streaming live on Beats 1 either on release day or the day before, I think?
  3. July 27, 8:30 p.m. ET...so pretty late for you folks in Europe. But yes. A live streaming performance on Beats 1 next Thursday night. (Sounds like there will be a mix of both new and old material.)
  4. Originally posted by Hoosier2012:July 27, 8:30 p.m. ET...so pretty late for you folks in Europe. But yes. A live streaming performance on Beats 1 next Thursday night. (Sounds like there will be a mix of both new and old material.)
    Good shout. I'll be tuning in.
  5. And to think I paid £40 to see them at Earls Court. That's madness, but I will pay it.
  6. what is 63 pounds on the scale of cheap to expensive for concert tickets?

that converts to $102 Aussie which is what GA U2 tickets were for the 360 tour.
  7. Album has leaked. Some good songs (mainly the ones we've already heard) but also some weird, bad songs imo.
  8. Interesting. I'll have a listen if it falls on my lap otherwise happy for it to be my entertainment for Amsterdam.
  9. Good stuff. I'll grab it just now.
  10. the new album of arcade fire is the worst of the career
  11. Think i'll pass on this one in the first instance and try for spares nearer the time.
  12. I haven't listened to anything but the ones already released, but I have thought that they seem to be trying a little bit too hard with all the hipster marketing and posts over the internet with the album promo